Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has plastic surgery ever helped an incel ascend?

The End

The End

Banned
-
While reading that article about incels getting plastic surgery, it was very conspicuous that the writer did not indicate whether plastic surgery actually helped incels get women. I am legit very curious, has plastic surgery ever helped an incel ascend? If so, that'd be an atomic blackpill if there ever was one.

If it were possible to change your face into anything, I would take on any debt to have the face of a chad.

I speak to someone in a discord incel community (in his early 30s) and hes had 5 cosmetic surgeries so far and he has got some very good results, he recently got a GF actually. He had his skull/jaw reshaped to be more manly, has had implants in several parts of his body, and has had liposuction and a nose job.

He must have a good surgeon because he doesn't look like he's had work done, but you can see very extreme differences in the before/after pics his shown me. He still looks very natural.

But he is 5'11+, nearly 6ft though, so not a manlet.

I speak to someone in a discord incel community (in his early 30s) and hes had 5 cosmetic surgeries so far and he has got some very good results, he recently got a GF actually. He had his skull/jaw reshaped to be more manly, has had implants in several parts of his body, and has had liposuction and a nose job.

He must have a good surgeon because he doesn't look like he's had work done, but you can see very extreme differences in the before/after pics his shown me. He still looks very natural.

just get 5 surgeries to date landwhales, bro

But he is 5'11+, nearly 6ft though, so not a manlet.
That's interesting. Does he say women look and talk to him differently now? Does he get more female attention? How'd he get the money for so much surgery?

Well that answers it doesn't it I suppose.

Also I need liposuction on my abdomen, liposuction on my face to get rid of facial bloat, probably some cheek & jaw implants or shaping.

Penis enlarging. Leg lengthening is too costly & time consuming alongside my osteoporosis I'm not sure it would be worth it. Ideally that & spine & arm lengthening. Alongside bone growth actual medication.

That's why ascension is out of the question for me

Women are very shallow & superficial. When they say they're not their virtue signalling ala Mercedes Carrera/Melinda Smith style as well as all these other women.

Well that answers it doesn't it I suppose.

Also I need liposuction on my abdomen, liposuction on my face to get rid of facial bloat, probably some cheek & jaw implants or shaping.

Penis enlarging. Leg lengthening is too costly & time consuming alongside my osteoporosis I'm not sure it would be worth it. Ideally that & spine & arm lengthening. Alongside bone growth actual medication.

That's why ascension is out of the question for me
I'm the same way. Sometimes I take catalog of my physical faults, and the most important fixes are always the most costly and difficult. And women will zone in on any flaw and use it to cast you aside. "Mole on your upper lip? You're gone. Slightly receded hair-line? Not interested." You really have to be top of the line to get ladies... or if you're average looking you can $$$-support an old roastie. Just be okay with her never fucking you and having an "open relationship".

No, but mewing yes.

From what I've heard, yes. But I don't personally know anyone (srs)

I can remember that some guy got approached by women after face surgery, cant remember who though.

Just change your entire face to get laid with a foid that is actually uglier than you theory

I don't think it works most of the time, in only rare cases that incels do ascend via surgerymaxxing.

What's the point if someone has been mentally scarred, the damage has been done

Most of us are incels because we carry many unforgivable physical flaws to foids! Most of them are really hard to fix through surgery, let alone make it stands out as an attractive male quality.

Even harder would be to make all the surgeries have a positive confluence in your overall looks, most of the time, if you do too much, you look even worse!

Is that possible? Yes
Can it be done easily and risk free? No, it will be really expansive and you have zero guarantees.

The real problem is that most doctors just want your money! They can almost always help at some extent, but really good and honest doctors will cut you down and then you will look for someone else till you find the answer you want to hear, and if you have the money, you'll hear it!

IMHO it's so random, some people get amazing results, but most get rekt!

Last edited: