Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has life always been miserable?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I don't know if is this right place to ask this, but has life always been like this? or was there a time in recent history when life was more tolerable?
The more I grow older the more I realize how merciless and emotionless people are. Is this the result of decades of capitalism and consumerism making people more superficial and materialistic? How can governments believe that they can put humans that have been seperated from eachother for millenia, that are of different backgrounds, races, beliefs , and creeds into a competitive wageslaving melting pot and expect them to get along with eachother and form a normal functioning society? Everyday is the same, everyday I get treated like shit, and for what? why should I be a lawful, obedient member of a rat race society that stomps on me every day on their way to collect their jewbux?

All of this is unnatural, humans didn't evolve to live like this.

Life has sucked since they got rid of the crusader states

Yes. I think so.

For me in most part yes

It always sucked. We just have the luxury of the spare time to notice it.