Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has inceldom permanently broken you?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Or do you think you can potentially be fixed? Personally, I don't think even getting a loving girlfriend would fix anything. The damage has been done and the years have been wasted.

Personally, I don't think even getting a loving girlfriend would fix anything. The damage has been done and the years have been wasted.
yes but at the same time, it would still be far better than continuing to fall deeper and deeper into the pit of no return.

Yes I think it has

I'm chilling. Maybe my mental health will be effected when im a wizard? idk. not too far from now anyway. i think im ok.

People are either broken by inceldom or broken by love

idc id fuck the bitch

I think I've been broken from early childhood due to ND. Then inceldom simply pounded me into dust.

Loving gf would help I think. But she’d need to be REALLY loving, I have a ton of lost time to make up for.

I was permanently broken long before I knew what incels even were. My shitty environment growing up took care of that.

Or do you think you can potentially be fixed? Personally, I don't think even getting a loving girlfriend would fix anything. The damage has been done and the years have been wasted.
No relationship could ever fix the things that have been done to me

I dont think I could really love a bitch now anyway After seeing their true nature
My brain is too fucked up and untrusting to have a healthy relationship now even if I had the looks to have one

I always wanted to have a genuinely loving relationship since I was a kid but It isnt possible
I don't even know if most of these cunts are even capable of love anymore
Maybe in the past but not anymore

It would be good to have a girl just to fuck when I feel like it though

yes but at the same time, it would still be far better than continuing to fall deeper and deeper into the pit of no return.
Atleast it would give you another way to cope with life

I'm cold and broken

I can't remember a time where I wasn't a shell of my former self.

I do not view things the same way I used to.

So yes.

Eh, probably. I've missed out on almost a decade of social development, having a girlfriend won't magically bring me up to date. A loving girlfriend whom I eventually have children with would definitely stabilize me but I don't think I can ever be "normal"

I dont enjoy anything, anymore. I still cope with things, but they give me very little dopamine.

No, I've been an incel since the day I was born

Yes because even if i could find someone the only type i could trust and love now is some very sensitive and desperate woman that would really appreciate me and not treat me like crap. Basically i'm longing for a low class foid like me that don't really benefit from a gynocratic world. Which must be like 5% of women now

Last edited:
I don’t think I’m permanently broken, but it would definitely take me longer to trust anyone. I’d always be looking over my should for the hidden camera thinking I’m getting pranked.

I'll never be able to trust another foid fully after finding out the truth about them

I’m still holding onto hope that I can eventually turn it around. Maybe in a few more years it’ll finally break me.

Nah

I'll never be able to trust another foid fully after finding out the truth about them
Only foids I have trust for at all are those in my family

Nah, I’ll never be able to trust a girl knowing what I know. Also why did gokubro get banned?

same

yes it’s broken me into pieces

Yes since age 12, mainly mentally but also slightly physically.

Inceldom isn't my biggest problem tbh. In fact knowing I'm an incel is a cope for an even greater suffering. Having a woman who truly loves me would be nice but it would not be enough to fix this shitty world.

I'm nearly a wizard. I don't think true ascension is possible at this point. But even if I did ascend, I feel that inceldom would still haunt me for the rest of my life. The scars never fully heal.