Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has incel.life died?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I haven't been able to go on for a while. It was good to use in conjunction with this. It was good to have a forum with no cucks. Oh well.

ilieknothing said:
I haven't been able to go on for a while. It was good to use in conjunction with this. It was good to have a forum with no cucks. Oh well.

Spoke with the creator of that site. I believe reddit lawyers came after them for copyright/trademark infringement, even though the site is based on open source code.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
Spoke with the creator of that site. I think they got reddit lawyers came after them for copyright stuff, even though the site is based on open source code.

no, that's not true. Please don't spread fake news. 

The server is just down at the moment.

lol its pretty dead anyway theres hardly any comments/ traffic on that site, all the copers there need to come here to the incels true home.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol its pretty dead anyway theres hardly any comments/ traffic on that site, all the copers there need to come here to the incels true home.
This is pretty much currently the lookism fags true home. Let's be real here.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

the copers there are people from here, man