Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has Braziliansigma swallowed the blackpill?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
hes lurked here for so long he would have seen all the evidence, I've noticed on IT he's been posting a lot of high iq posts from here lately. perhaps he is blackpilled now but he is getting paid to post on IT so pretends to still be bluepilled

I dont know if he swallowed the blackpill but
he for sure has been swallowing other things

I think he's more of a Venne case, too autistic to ever really accept the blackpill.
you have been really active in the last time. Dont the other mods let you in the mod club?

Brazilian and an IT poster more than likely swallowed the tranny pill instead.

A self hating truecel from reddit, many people tried to blackpill him but he always rebuffed it. Absolutely hates incels (including himself)
View attachment 131744
View attachment 131746
There's a few lookism threads about him since he posted quite a few stories are people ripping into him in real life. He apparently got bullied out of a nightclub once because of how he looked. Somehow though he stays bluepilled.
Ah shit, yeah he is truecel.

I tried to blackpill him myself but he's thoroughly brainwashed by the reddit feminists because of his extreme autism making him overly open to persuasion. He's had one of the most blackpill inducing lives and somehow come through bluepilled (and as a result hates himself to the point of wanting to be killed along with every other incel on the planet).
He actually does come across as autistic, a lot of the titles of his threads are very strangely phrased.

I dont know if he swallowed the blackpill but
he for sure has been swallowing other things

He's coping until the rope

hes lurked here for so long he would have seen all the evidence, I've noticed on IT he's been posting a lot of high iq posts from here lately. perhaps he is blackpilled now but he is getting paid to post on IT so pretends to still be bluepilled

Dude it is 1 elabourate troll

stare into the abyss and it will stare straight back at you

Not fully, he once said he was going to a party in a moment with his girlfriend in response to incels pointing out his posting habits. However he was still posting incel screenshots like 5 hours later so clearly he didn't go anywhere.
Fuck, that’s just sad tbh. How old is he? Reading the headers of his posts I actually think he is autistic as well.

Not fully, he once said he was going to a party in a moment with his girlfriend in response to incels pointing out his posting habits. However he was still posting incel screenshots like 5 hours later so clearly he didn't go anywhere.
he claimed he was gonna go to a party and they were waiting for the rain to down down, but he ended up posting within a matter of a few hours
Fuck, that’s just sad tbh. How old is he? Reading the headers of his posts I actually think he is autistic as well.
he's 30/in his 30s

checking his latest posts like this there are tons of screenshots he could take from hear people demanding to kill trannies yet he takes 1 that would sound the most reasonable(they have mental problems and need help) I am convinced he is only posting still cause IT pays him to do his job, he's blackpilled and now throwing in the occasional blackpill post to blackpill IT members

keep fighting Sigma

imagine he was actually getting paid

No, he only swallous soylent and tyrones cum

A self hating truecel from reddit, many people tried to blackpill him but he always rebuffed it. Absolutely hates incels (including himself)
View attachment 131744
View attachment 131746
There's a few lookism threads about him since he posted quite a few stories are people ripping into him in real life. He apparently got bullied out of a nightclub once because of how he looked. Somehow though he stays bluepilled.

Holy shit its over when even I mog him.

He is hardcoping