Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has blackpill made you less lookist?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
before I would often fall to their halos favouring gl people

It made me more lookist

tbh in made me more lookist in the sense that I know what features make a gl person vs an ugly person and I can also assess them by looks

it made me less lookist in that I do not fall for halo effect of gl people as often and I also (consider) myself welcoming all kinds of people(men), and in fact, would try to befriend an inceltier person better than a gl person.

More lookist when it comes to females, less lookist when it comes to men

I pay a lot more attention to Men's looks now

No, i wouldn't say so. Probably even less tbh.

I am more hostile towards good looking men. I never liked chads and now I know the reason why. We live in a different World. Chad's depression would be my dream come true. Imagine crying because you didn't get the lead role in a movie or lost the Super Bowl. JFL.

when i go outside i keep staring at mens chins and frames and eye area and hairline and shit constantly rating them after learning the blackpill, i am not lookist to them though

it made me realize most people are ugly

Nah I was always less on the lookism side in general, always go on better with less attractive people since attractive people were usually narcissistic assholes.

Yes br0.

I'm starting to see uglier dudes than me in a new light. But I've also noticed the bluepill NT halo they have that makes them better than me.

More lookist when it comes to females, less lookist when it comes to men
tbh in made me more lookist in the sense that I know what features make a gl person vs an ugly person and I can also assess them by looks

it made me less lookist in that I do not fall for halo effect of gl people as often and I also (consider) myself welcoming all kinds of people(men), and in fact, would try to befriend an inceltier person better than a gl person.

Yes and no. I am much more lookist in that I could objectively discern beauty among people to fine degrees. I am also kinder/ more honest with uglier people, and more cruel/ dishonest to the beautiful.

Opposite. I now spend more time actually looking at people and rate their faces and flaws.

More lookist because I now assume inside every uglyfag there is a yearning for revenge against the world.

More lookist because I now assume inside every uglyfag there is a yearning for revenge against the world.
I now find it hard to see ugly people as happy, they're coping

Yes and no. I am much more lookist in that I could objectively discern beauty among people to fine degrees. I am also kinder/ more honest with uglier people, and more cruel/ dishonest to the beautiful.

The winning strategy for ugly males is to be a James Corden style flaming soy homo. Women have no problem with ugly fags, and you're not going to fuck the women anyways, so for work's sake, pretend you're a faggot.

I regret being born in an era of having to deal with women in the workplace.

Last edited:
No, i never treated people worse just cause they were ugly, even in my bluepilled days. I'm not a woman after all.

Yes, Now I try to evaluate persons regardless of their looks.