Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyones parents given up on them?

A

Allday

Banned
-
Just curious to see if anyones parents have called it quits on their spawn.

My Dad stopped really caring about what I did around age 25-ish. Maybe a year or two earlier tbh. But solid around 25yo I could tell it was obvious that he didn't see me as the son he once saw potential in and was proud of.

My Mom, on the other hand, keeps insisting I'll find a gf one day and give her grandchildren. She asks me every week if I have a gf yet even though she knows I sleep all day and never go out of the house. Not sure how she thinks I'm going to find a gf when no girls talk to me. I honestly think she just does this because she is finally delusional that our family line will end with me and that I'm the failure.

My Dad stopped really caring about what I did around age 25-ish. Maybe a year or two earlier tbh. But solid around 25yo I could tell it was obvious that he didn't see me as the son he once saw potential in and was proud of.

My Mom, on the other hand, keeps insisting I'll find a gf one day and give her grandchildren. She asks me every week if I have a gf yet even though she knows I sleep all day and never go out of the house. Not sure how she thinks I'm going to find a gf when no girls talk to me. I honestly think she just does this because she is finally delusional that our family line will end with me and that I'm the failure.
Black pill her with Tinder evidence. Try OKCupid as well as back up against her blue pilled arguments that Tinder might not mean anything. You can't silence facts.

Happened at a young-ish age, because I told them flat out. Not the happiest people, but they should’ve learned to cope with it.

They still believe I will be a cleaner, so I am not sure

They did when i was teen first time getting diagnosed with aspergers, specifically.

They did until they realized my health issues (severe sleep apnea). Our relationship is much better now.