Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone watched The Ancient Magus' Bride?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
It's the story of an incel who falls for a JB. She ends up liking him back. I watched the first season in two days, that's how hooked I was. Overall, it's a nice bluepilled anime If you're tired of the cold harsh truth and need a break.

I don’t get the point in comparing anime to real life

I don’t get the point in comparing anime to real life

I found I was constantly thinking to myself while watching it, 'God I wish real life was like this', it is that kind of show. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
No doubt it would be many incels dream come true, you know? To be whisked off to some beautiful land, to learn magic..

I found I was constantly thinking to myself while watching it, 'God I wish real life was like this', it is that kind of show. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
No doubt it would be many incels dream come true, you know? To be whisked off to some beautiful land, to learn magic..
maybe every incel who ropes is actually being isekai'd into the 2D realm

It reminded me a lot of FMABH (the setting) I liked the characters and romance in it, was a 10/10 for me.

Fantasy + magic in anime is my favourite genre

Quality production but too bluepilled and touchy feely for me. I used to be into these things back in early high school.

maybe every incel who ropes is actually being isekai'd into the 2D realm
We can pray, man, we can pray.

Quality production but too bluepilled and touchy feely for me. I used to be into these things back in early high school.
I wish I knew of some anime that weren't so bluepilled. Some dark, hopeless, nihilistic shit.

I wish I knew of some anime that weren't so bluepilled. Some dark, hopeless, nihilistic shit

Shin Sekai Yori

very slow paced and def not for everyone. But I would recommend watching it

Looked it up,it seems promising, a beautiful work of art, much like Howls moving castle.

i can deal with bluepills in anime more easily since 2D girls are the ideal of women rather than the actual hypergamous, solipsistic reality

Shin Sekai Yori

very slow paced and def not for everyone. But I would recommend watching it
Shinsekai Yori was fucking mindblowing, i need to rewatch it.
Any other titles with the same vibe?

i can deal with bluepills in anime more easily since 2D girls are the ideal of women rather than the actual hypergamous, solipsistic reality

Yeah. It is fiction and entertainment. Blue pill is good.