Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone used meetup.com?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
What was your experience like?
I'm looking at it now and it seems full of old people and weirdos. Kind of like online dating lol.

Sounds sketchy tbh

I have used it to find people to play board games.
It was fine, had a good time, still keep in contact with some guys, but don't expect to get laid there. Its mostly incel tier guys or old women/girls with boyfriends looking for company.

I heard it is decent for finding people with likeminded interests. I've seen good groups for programmers, bitcoin, running, etc

If you want to build a network of friends it could be a good option

I heard it is decent for finding people with likeminded interests. I've seen good groups for programmers, bitcoin, running, etc

If you want to build a network of friends it could be a good option
is it good place to start a cult?

is it good place to start a cult?
There’s a very wide range of groups and you can start your own so I imagine it is . However I think it costs money to start your own Group

I've looked on there for some networking events.

D9f

I went on there for a gym partner and met a weird guy in his 50s who then had no interest in the gym and wanted me to take nude selfies with him, needless to say I never used that site again