Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried summoning demons to get money and pussy?

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Does summoning demons work? If so whats the best way to summon them for money and pussy?

I had a foid demon on top of me during sleep paralysis, unfortunately i couldn't cum inside of her

I think that it's dumb and dangerous idea because people don't know for sure if these dark powers exist in reality.
Think about bad consequences.

What the fuck? Nah nigga I don’t want to go to hell when I die and get pitchforked by Satan and demons.

Holy mother of cope...

Does summoning demons work? If so whats the best way to summon them for money and pussy?
yes. it wasnt worth it and my life fell apart.

I wish occultcels would fuck off already. God doesn't exist, neither does majick, it's total cope.

I can brush off the occult as much as the next guy but the truth is there are a lot of stuff science has yet to properly explain.
As long as that's the case no-one can say for certain that the occult or supernatural phenomena are bogus.
So... does it work? Occultcels should give their feedback.

You know it never began for you if you consider summoning demons to get pussy

This man has delusionalmaxxed to levels once thought not possible.

@Michael W. Ford