Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone tried mewing? Any ideas to improve jawline?

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
I am too poor to afford facial surgery, so can you guys give me some tips on how best to increase the sharpness of my jaw. I am very insecure of my jaw right now. It looks like I have none. Yes I have a double chin in fucking college. I hate my life:feelsrope:

Do you have allergies or breathing problems? Do you breathe through your nose? I think fixing that is step 1. I become a disgusting mouth breather when I don't take my Sudafed. Been a mouth breather all my life so I forget sometimes. Get shredded too. Start taking steroids immediately. You'll literally make the progress in months that takes norms 10+ years to make. If you have an overbite, just line your bottom teeth up with your top teeth, the front ones. My jaw is feminine but it isn't fucked like it used to be. The pressure from my tongue used to literally choke me.

Are you fat? If so, losing the weight should help immensely.

I am too poor to afford facial surgery, so can you guys give me some tips on how best to increase the sharpness of my jaw. I am very insecure of my jaw right now. It looks like I have none. Yes I have a double chin in fucking college. I hate my life:feelsrope:
Mewing doesn't do much past puberty. Trying losing some weight and that should make your jawline sharper even if don't think you have much fat on your face.

If you a recessed chin or jaw or what ever then you're going to a have a double chin no matter what since the skin has no where to go. The only way to fix that is with surgery however.

Where do you keep your tongue if not in the roof of your mouth? I keep hearing these mewing guys that you should have suction hold and such but I can't be bothered.

Mewing only works if you have a good jaw already.

Where do you keep your tongue if not in the roof of your mouth? I keep hearing these mewing guys that you should have suction hold and such but I can't be bothered.
When I mouth breath, the tip of my tongue touches the roof of my mouth and the rest pushes against my throat

When I mouth breath, the tip of my tongue touches the roof of my mouth and the rest pushes against my throat
I sometimes have issues like this during sleep. Do you know of any ways to deal with it?

I sometimes have issues like this during sleep. Do you know of any ways to deal with it?
I have allergies so Sudafed +Claritin does it for me. You can sleeping on your side. Mewing might actually help you.

I have allergies so Sudafed +Claritin does it for me. You can sleeping on your side. Mewing might actually help you.
I breathe normally during the day, and my jaw is normal. It's mostly just during the night.
Thanks for the advice though.

I breathe normally during the day, and my jaw is normal. It's mostly just during the night.
Thanks for the advice though.
If youre just choking a bit, you can try a cpap machine. Theyre a bit pricey though

If youre just choking a bit, you can try a cpap machine. Theyre a bit pricey though
I'll see what I can do.
Funnily enough, I never had these issues when I was fatter. One would think that the extra fat would obstruct your breathing but I slept just fine back then.

Alright. I can breathe through my nose but my nose often feels very clogged. My mother was dependent on xylometalozine and now I've been using it too for two years straight. Just another proof of our subhumanity, the inability to even breathe like normal people.

I meowed today during cat feeding time

Felt good man

Made my jaw all manly and shit

Mewing isn't even proven to work JFL :feelskek: and even if it did unless you are still growing it will not work

Low body fat ~10%, low 'water weight', weight lifting will make your jaw muscles a little bigger after a few months.

From my knowledge, this is the best you can do.

It doesen’t work… of course, stop coping brah

Alright. I can breathe through my nose but my nose often feels very clogged. My mother was dependent on xylometalozine and now I've been using it too for two years straight. Just another proof of our subhumanity, the inability to even breathe like normal people.
Breathing is for Chad. Didnt you learn your lesson already? Just stop breathing (in Minecraft)

mewing does not work after a certain age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back