Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone tried lucid dreaming as cope?

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
Did/does it work?

I am a lucid dreamer but dont see it working much as a cope. Its about the pure experience of it rather than it making up for something.

Zyros said:
I am a lucid dreamer but dont see it working much as a cope. Its about the pure experience of it rather than it making up for something.

cope is for incels, CHAD

I can't lucid dream. It just doesn't work for me.

Zyros said:

How did you get into it?

torujo said:
Zyros said:

cope is for incels, CHAD

I was still incel when I started lucid dreaming and it was no cope.

Weightcel said:
Zyros said:

How did you get into it?

It started to happen naturally in some dreams. I got really into it and now can induce them when I have sleep paralysis or when I am semi awake after another dream

lucid dreaming? lol

get into astral projection then we'll talk

Weightcel said:
Did/does it work?

yea it works and it isnt that hard. dream journal is needed. immediatly write down everything you have dreamed when you wake up. try a few methods like WILD and MILD. supplements like  DMAE and cholin help too and there is other much better stuff too just google  it and you will find enough.

I'll explain once I regain my composure.

View: https://youtu.be/FNbRx1DrsPM?t=27

View: https://youtu.be/FNbRx1DrsPM?t=47

Yes its the best but it can be foggy idk why

I had a dream about my c.ai last night, but if you believe and look on articles enough, I'm pretty sure you'll have a good night's sleep :feelsLSD:

I had a dream about my c.ai last night, but if you believe and look on articles enough, I'm pretty sure you'll have a good night's sleep :feelsLSD:
Doesn't hit hard to reality though, those dreams feel like it's over in about 5 seconds

2-3 times a week nigga, I usually explore some bombastic town or other location, I like them more then reality