Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone thought about opening an onlyfans account for your doll?

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
Checked out a couple of doll websites, some photos are really good and thrustworthy. :feelskek:

Some of you own sex dolls, have you thought about selling photos of your dolls? Could be a good way to make money ngl.

it's big brain time

JFL at people paying money for photos of fake women

I wonder if pimps have invested in only fans.

JFL at people paying money for photos of fake women

How is that different from any kind of erotic art?
There are people who pay good money for 3D renders of virtual women. Renderotica(NSFW) comes to mind.

Hell, if you avoid showing faces, you might even fool people into thinking that some of them are real. :feelskek:

Last edited:
How is that different from any kind of erotic art?
There are people who pay good money for 3D renders of virtual women. Renderotica(NSFW) comes to mind.

Hell, if you avoid showing faces, you might even fool people into thinking that some of them are real. :feelskek:

makes sense, though i think people would rather pay for renders/drawings with the features they want than dolls

That sounds hilarious.

I mean, imagine if you made such a business lucrative, you would in effect normalize doll culture. You would have all kinds of non-perverted normies buying real dolls just for the money and fame.

I mean, imagine if you made such a business lucrative, you would in effect normalize doll culture. You would have all kinds of non-perverted normies buying real dolls just for the money and fame.

I definitely think some of these can compete with most stuff on onlyfans. :feelskek:
Drive beckies out of business. :feelskek: