Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Has anyone thought about joining a religion?

• Thread starter workricecel4life
  • Start date
workricecel4life

workricecel4life

Greycel
Has anyone thought about joining a religion to escape inceldom?

I mean think about it - most religions still practice slutshaming and encourage their followers to pair up and create stable traditional families. As far as I understand, the in the Abrahamic religions such as Islam, Catholicism, and Judaism,
it's a woman's duty to pair up and procreate instead of running around fucking Chads.

Heck, even better if you join the Mormons. You could even be entitled to multiple wives.

I am officially a christian but it is pretty much a meme in Germany

I already consider myself Christian. I'm thinking about going to church again. But not to get laid.

I already consider myself Christian. I'm thinking about going to church again. But not to get laid.
I think that's a good idea. Well if they play by the books, you won't get laid until after marriage.

I'm a spiritual Christian. Part of a very very small house church. Under 10 members. Pastor is an ex-Chad.

Once upon a time he was the typical athletic alpha male who played hockey. He had lots of fun in his younger years.

But one day he repented of being Chad and got married. Had 2 children.

Then another day he decided to be a stronger Christian and no longer the lukewarm lovey dovey Joe Osteen type.

Wife divorces him and goes for Chad. She been with 7 or 8 different chads since. This happened around 2007 or 2008.

And to this day he hasn't had any penetration. Though he's looking for a wife. He wants her to be anti-feminist and honestly believe in women submission.

Because no woman wants to be with him anymore cuz all he talks about is Jesus and he'd tell you straight up if he thinks you're on your way to Hell and why.

He's the farthest thing from an asshole. He honestly believes most are on their way to Hell.

We agree 95% doctrinally. The 5% is a result of his somewhat lack of spiritual understanding and treats Bible like a legal document instead of a science book.

I was former atheist and "New Age". I retain some traits of both former beliefs. The atheist wants a mountain of documented scientific proof before accepting it as truth. The "New Age" wants to the spiritual "feeling" before accepting it as truth.

Since i learned about the history of religion i came to the conclusion that this shit was invented by powerful and powerhungry people. It's just a tool to control the masses of people and to this day causes wars and conflicts. That's when i became an atheist. The only religion that i get behind is Buddhism and japanese Shinto religion but they are more of a philosophy.

I think that's a good idea. Well if they play by the books, you won't get laid until after marriage.
Jfl.
I'm a spiritual Christian. Part of a very very small house church. Under 10 members. Pastor is an ex-Chad.

Once upon a time he was the typical athletic alpha male who played hockey. He had lots of fun in his younger years.

Then another day he decided to be a stronger Christian and no longer the lukewarm lovey dovey Joe Osteen type.

Wife divorces him and goes for Chad. She been with 7 or 8 different chads since. This happened around 2007 or 2008.

And to this day he hasn't had any penetration. Though he's looking for a wife. He wants her to be anti-feminist and honestly believe in women submission.

Because no woman wants to be with him anymore cuz all he talks about is Jesus and he'd tell you straight up if he thinks you're on your way to Hell and why.

He's the farthest thing from an asshole. He honestly believes most are on their way to Hell.

We agree 95% doctrinally. The 5% is a result of his somewhat lack of spiritual understanding and treats Bible like a legal document instead of a science book.

I was former atheist and "New Age". I retain some traits of both former beliefs. The atheist wants a mountain of documented scientific proof before accepting it as truth. The "New Age" wants to the spiritual "feeling" before accepting it as truth.
Very inspirational but also heart breaking @ your Chad pastor.

Last edited:

I mean think about it - most religions still practice slutshaming and encourage their followers to pair up and create stable traditional families. As far as I understand, the in the Abrahamic religions such as Islam, Catholicism, and Judaism,
it's a woman's duty to pair up and procreate instead of running around fucking Chads.

Heck, even better if you join the Mormons. You could even be entitled to multiple wives.
No, i don't want to betabux, mgtow is the light.

Religion wouldn't make a difference for me now, just only surgeries. Lookism is the biggest issue were facing, everything else is just a cope. It's a deterrent to our development as human beings, nothing else.

I have been subjected to animism

That's because the religion is weak sauce and isn't enforced properly. If this was Saudi Arabia, the pastor's wife would have been stoned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina

*Edit* - stoned as in getting rocks thrown at you until you die instead of getting high.

He's looking for another wife? Isn't that considered adultery? I've noticed christians just pretend that law doesn't exist.

Mainstream religion are just chad cults for psychopathic normalfags. Evangelicals, Islamists, Talmudic Jews etc are human garbage and they usually let women be sluts anyway, in secret that is. People here joining that shit is just as cucked as the subhumans at /pol/ who larp as Nazi white knights. The thing that prevents me from identifying with any religion/belief is the fact that every single one of them are appropriated by normies and shit to make them look more 'mysterious' and 'edgy'. The whole New Age/Yoga shit is a disgusting example of it.

He's looking for another wife? Isn't that considered adultery? I've noticed christians just pretend that law doesn't exist.

He's looking for another wife because he was the victim of the divorce. She was the one who initiated it, took the kids from him and he's stuck paying about $700 a month in child support.

I dunno why he's still bothering looking for a wife. Idiotic if you ask me but he just wants to have a wife and more children... /Sigh

He's looking for another wife because he was the victim of the divorce. She was the one who initiated it, took the kids from him and he's stuck paying about $700 a month in child support.

I dunno why he's still bothering looking for a wife. Idiotic if you ask me but he just wants to have a wife and more children... /Sigh
It makes sense. If your a christian you can only sex if your married.

I've on an off thought about becoming a priest. Would give me an excuse to be what I am. Besides I think a harley riding priest that blasts metal would be pretty cool. Plus I do like their outfit. No little boys for me though..

On the other hand I kind of have a religion aswell. Music...

I wanna start a religion or cult to make $$$$$$$

I would if I was NT. I see the merits of religion, and it can definitely help you betabux. I was raised Christian but I've never been able to believe in a god.

Either I'll be alone the whole time or someone will try to conversate with me but I'm too awkward to conversate.

Too weird for anything social like Church.