Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone talked to FrailPaleStaleMale in the last two weeks??

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Either roped of ascended.

He's probably roped.
May St. Blackop2cel lead his soul to peace.
Blackops2celpreaching

NOOOOOOO :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: NOT MY MAN FRAIL

This would be very sad

It’s always sad seeing OGcels disappearing or getting perma-banned. Out with the old and in with the newer generation of incels

RIP if he roped

I geuss reaching 30 was too much for him :feelsbadman:

Od'd no doubt. Poor bastard. Going to miss muh nigga @FrailPaleStaleMale :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sad if he roped :cryfeels:

Od'd no doubt. Poor bastard. Going to miss muh nigga @FrailPaleStaleMale :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
My guess too. Man told me extensively about his situation with heroin. Truly a broken soul

I'm still holding out hope he'll come back, give it a month or two before declaring him dead. He could have roped, but I feel he'd probably have said something. Could also have OD'd, but I'd say it's too early to say really.

He was a heroin user so probably OD'd. If he decided to do it whilst already high I doubt he would have the where with all to come here and let us all know.

Nah he's just in a coma, give him time