Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone seen this incel interview( with a poster from this site)

3 hours?? gtfo

3 hours well worth it. they go by fast

Just analyze the used vocabulary and sentence structure pattern then compare it to the posts of every user on this forum theory

Just analyze the used vocabulary and sentence structure pattern then compare it to the posts of every user on this forum theory
its @wereqryan , recognized his voice in a split second

Just get interviewed by retarded whores like a zoo animal

Literally the best incel interview i've seen.
And yes the irony is not lost on me. that girl who interviewed you would be incel as fuck if she was a guy. Allow me to be the devils advocate but she did seem just a tad less emotionally based than most female interviewers

Thanks. I tried to represent this community with intellectual honesty and integrity. Too often, incel arguments are ridiculed and satirized. I tried to change that by providing evidence.

Probably the best incel and normie discussions I have come across, and even though they didn't agree and stubbornly clung to their normie narrative, at least they tried to listen and actually seemed interested in what you had to say, and I appreciate that they tried to help. Overall, Arielle seemed like the most understanding one, comparatively speaking. Chris was kind of a jerk at times, plus I don't buy his claim at the end that he used to be an incel.

You did a great job IMO. I love how you totally stumped them at around the 2 hour 36 minute mark! It seems deep down they knew you had a point but couldn't quite argue back (or didn't want to admit that you were right); all they could say was that you're "misogynistic and immature" (how original).

And JFL at how they think "women are taking care of themselves now" --- NO, they are not! Like you said in the interview, our tax money is still supporting them.