Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone pretended to be a girl online to see how easy it is to get attention?

Roach

Roach

Greycel
a while ago (before i learned about the incel community so i didn't screenshot anything, otherwise i'd post) i pretended to be a girl on some chat site with some feminine username. within five minutes i had messages left and right from both men and women wanting to talk to me, asking things about me, wanting to talk to me and cyber with me. a week later i went on the same chat site with a different name that implied i was male instead, and wrote almost exactly the same stuff as my "female counterpart." after about two hours of waiting, i had no new messages.

people don't even need to see what femoids look like in order to give them attention. however, the men in the chat site that had profile pictures of Chads were getting fawned over.

fuckin' stupid.

Catfished some people with friends one time, made an account with a 7/10 and got like 60 messages within 5 minutes. The desperation was honestly sickening, made me realize what life as a girl is really like.
Some time later that roastie whose photo we used found out and threw a tantrum, she was mad she didn't directly get the attention as she felt she deserved. Stupid slut.

It's widely known that females will get swarmed by thirsty orbiters and white knights on the internet

The sad truth. ANY FEMALE, I repeat, A N Y FEMALE can get HORDES of men supporting her and offering her everything.

It's one of the things that really makes me hate this society.

I've made a fake female facebook account when I was  20 years old, in order to gain some free gems from their referral system.

I've had like 300 friends by the end of the day.