Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone played Nioh?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
0m
I'm thinking about getting the complete edition, would you recommend It? What would you say are some weakpoints?

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
8d 1h 32m
I'm downloading it right now only because I play all the Souls ripoffs. It can't be worse than Lords of the Fallen.

Speaking of Nioh, I like how japan makes so many white Chad games. Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Devil May Cry, you name it.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
0m
HomoheroBishii said:
I'm downloading it right now only because I play all the Souls ripoffs. It can't be worse than Lords of the Fallen.

Speaking of Nioh, I like how japan makes so many white Chad games. Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Evil Within, Devil May Cry, you name it.

from what I've seen it's significantly better then Lord's of the fallen, it might even be on par with some souls games. Every white main character in a popular game is a chad.

Bodybag

Bodybag

Banned
-
I played the first hour or two back when I had it on the PS4. It was captivating enough from a gameplay and story standard at that point to keep playing, but I'm PC elitist and couldn't get past the sacrifice in graphics for framerate so I got rid of it. Plan on picking it up on steam in the near future.

D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
227d 7h 42m
nah that sounds like a stupid game tbh

@FallenPrime

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
191d 9h 15m
I'm thinking about getting the complete edition, would you recommend It? What would you say are some weakpoints?
Ck5q8tc

To koniec

To koniec

The world ends with my death
113d 3h 57m
from what I've seen it's significantly better then Lord's of the fallen, it might even be on par with some souls games. Every white main character in a popular game is a chad.
Every main character in vidya is chad

Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 23h 15m
That game is hard as fuck

U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
233d 18h 55m
it's a very good game, cuck if you disagree

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
9d 18h 54m
I have played the base game, but not the dlc. I probably will purchase the dlc of nioh and maybe buy nioh 2 when the price decreases to about 30 euros.