Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone on here... Committed suicide?

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
-
Was also wondering if the guy in the incel interview was ever registered on here.

Many old accounts are inactive, some due to suicide. I never knew anyone who did, but have seen old accounts that did kill themselves

@BataviaCel did
RIP

The most famous case is @BataviaCel
I'm sure others have too

I killed myself before but got resurrected.

I will let you all know with a nice final post before doing it

@Schery6 is 100% confirmed, he was only 16

yeah? idk what other incel interview you are referring to but his is the most well known one
The guy from the vice news interview Screenshot 2024 09 13 18 09 10 08 f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329

I should have died in 2019 but sadly survived and bought myself another 5 years of gooning and making hentai content on wp

RIP, but how are u sure ? did he livestream it ??
Can’t know 100% for sure but he was even sending money to people here before he did it. It seems very likely he actually roped.

If they did they wouldn't reply

still dont get why he got banned, hes still incel (and was online fairly recently)
just because drama happened doesnt mean he ascended

The most recent one is @hopeless_cel

Fuck no way
I remember he was talking to us recently.
What the fuckkkk
It's so cruel and sad to exist as a turbo manlet. One part of me is happy for him finally getting rid of the lifelong suffering

It's so cruel and sad to exist as a turbo manlet. One part of me is happy for him finally getting rid of the lifelong suffering
looks like the world owe a foid suicide/death in exchange