Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone of your family members or friends(female friends included) lied to you about your height?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I remember my sister used to tell me how tall I am. She kept telling me I'm tall. I'm not sure if I should consider this gaslighting since her husband is 6 feet tall (they were bf and gf for like 7 years before marriage). Also another time a female classmate who I had crush on during my bluepilled years told me I'm tall while she was in love with this other dude in our class who had blue eyes and was taller than me. I'm so mad for people lying to me.

I'm 172 cm

The only blackpilled person in my life is my based mom. She took me to the doctor when I was 14 asking doctor why I am still short. Back then I thought it's not a big deal but now that I am blackpilled I realize that my mom was the only person who actually cared about me. She also told me to get rhino with her money but I was bluepilled and told her if a girl wants me she wouldn't give a damn about my looks.:feelsbadman:

The only blackpilled person in my life is my based mom. She took me to the doctor when I was 14 asking doctor why I am still short. Back then I thought it's not a big deal but now that I am blackpilled I realize that my mom was the only person who actually cared about me. She also told me to get rhino with her money but I was bluepilled and told her if a girl wants me she wouldn't give a damn about my looks.:feelsbadman:
Brutal. This is what ((())) brainwashing does.

I remember my sister used to tell me how tall I am. She kept telling me I'm tall. I'm not sure if I should consider this gaslighting since her husband is 6 feet tall (they were bf and gf for like 7 years before marriage). Also another time a female classmate who I had crush on during my bluepilled years told me I'm tall while she was in love with this other dude in our class who had blue eyes and was taller than me. I'm so mad for people lying to me.

I'm 172 cm

No. But I have been lied to many times that I am attractive without hair on my head. "It's just your personality, bro"

When I was a kid, my parents somehow assumed I would end up rather tall. No idea where they pulled that one from since neither of them are tall. Although I guess that more of an idiotic assumption than a lie.

a few family members

some said i have a normal height :feelsaww: meanwhile im under 5'7