Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone managed to become normal again after turning into an abused dog?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
I don’t even mean attracting women, just to the point where you can interact with people in a normal way, joke around, maybe even make some friends, and where you’re able to hold down a decent job.

Last edited:
only with people i know for atleast 5+ years
You were joking around with your boss about being from the balkans remember? That is what I mean for example. Just normal human interactions.

I haven't made a single friend or friendly acquaintance with a coworker in my whole adult life and i've had many different jobs, when you loose that ability it's seemingly gone forever, I am not sure if it's failo effect or being socially inept or both

You were joking around with your boss about being from the balkans remember? That is what I mean for example. Just normal human interactions
ah yes

known him since my birth basically

new people def not

I dont know if i will be able to in the future but rn no

It’s gonna take years of positive affirmation and living in another country to do that