Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone lost the desire of wanting a girlfriend or wife?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I don't know for some odd reason, I don't want a gf, and this kind of probably defeats the whole reason of Inceldom. It seems, as if though it takes a lot of effort to maintain the relationship and knowing most of the time, she may dump, or divorce for someone better (which kind of worries me and makes me feel very insecure about myself).

Maybe it's just a little phase, perhaps soon I'll go back to wanting a gf again, lol...

Putting on a charismatic mask, paying for dates, putting in so much effort... I have lost interest and am numb

Nope, it's mandatory almost for me anyway.

Idk

I am kinda addicted to self hate

towncel said:
Putting on a charismatic mask, paying for dates, putting in so much effort... I have lost interest and am numb
Yeah, it seems like you have to fake it to make it, honestly stuff that...

satoshisacuck said:
Nope, it's mandatory almost for me anyway.
Looks like you still have the energy.

I can just imagine, once when I get her, I feel like I don't want to have her anymore...

Facade said:
Idk
I am kinda addicted to self hate
Once you experience some dark moments in your life, it seems like you can't just get out of it. I know this sounds crazy, maybe some people find some peace within depression.

I wish I lived in opposite world, and very attractive women had to bend over backwards just in order to attract/please a bunch of fat ugly shallow men simply because the men happened to have a penis.

Why didn't you post this in the main forum? It pertains to Inceldom.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I wish I lived in opposite world, and very attractive women had to bend over backwards just in order to attract/please a bunch of fat ugly shallow men simply because the men happened to have a penis.
Do you think its worth having this pent up sexual energy? That you can't use? It seems somewhat frustrating...

My subconscious goes back and forth between wanting and not wanting.

Kointo said:
Why didn't you post this in the main forum? It pertains to Inceldom.
I generally don't like the main forum. However, I've made a thread asking "why everyone wants a nonvirgin girl or something"? lol.

But anyways, whatever I guess.
98460bc4343594550e645bd71fe70664.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
I generally don't like the main forum. However, I've made a thread asking "why everyone wants a nonvirgin girl or something"? lol.

But anyways, whatever I guess.
98460bc4343594550e645bd71fe70664.gif

It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not. You're supposed to post in the correct forum. Off Topic isn't meant for these threads.

QuantumDummy said:
My subconscious goes back and forth between wanting and not wanting.
Lol, you seem to hit it right, at the spot. I think I've said something similar to that in my original post, but however your answer, has more clarity, so its easier to see, and understand why we feel this way.

Kointo said:
It doesn't matter if you don't like it or not. You're supposed to post in the correct forum. Off Topic isn't meant for these threads.
I guess the mods or whomever are free to move it to the main board, if they want to... I just don't care anymore, tbh.

I can't imagine myself with a girlfriend/wife. It's unfathomable to me. Whenever I fantasise about being with someone, I imagine myself as another guy that I visualise in my head.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Do you think its worth having this pent up sexual energy? That you can't use? It seems somewhat frustrating...

The more you suffer, the more aware you are, the more you are "woken" out of your slumber.  So, while on one hand, you receive suffering and pain on the other as direct result of this pain and suffering you gain reflection and in effect greatest wakefulness and awareness.

1.jpg

I feel most of our lives, we are like a leaf being carried by the current of the river, as long as there are no interruptions,  the leaf will just blindly follow the current wherever the river takes it.  So just like the leaf being carried by the current, as long as no hurdles or tribulations take place in our lives, we will blindly(just like the lower animals) just follow the design of our genes, without really understanding on contemplating why we are doing what we are doing.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess the mods or whomever are free to move it to the main board, if they want to... I just don't care anymore, tbh.

That's the problem, them and I aren't free to do that.

Vision said:
I can't imagine myself with a girlfriend/wife. It's unfathomable to me. Whenever I fantasise about being with someone, I imagine myself as another guy that I visualise in my head.
It's unthinkable for most Incels to have a gf.

But yes, you seem to hit it, right at the spot...

I will always want one even if they don't exist. I've wanted to get rid of all female friends who use me like a big sister but I'm not willing to do that yet.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
The more you suffer, the more aware you are, the more you are "woken" out of your slumber. So, while on one hand, you receive suffering and pain on the other as direct result of this pain and suffering you gain reflection and in effect greatest wakefulness and awareness.
1.jpg

I feel most of our lives, we are like a leaf being carried by the current of the river, as long as there are no interruptions, the leaf will just blindly follow the current wherever the river takes it. So just like the leaf being carried by the current, as long as no hurdles or tribulations take place in our lives, we will blindly(just like the lower animals) just follow the design of our genes, without really understanding on contemplating why we are doing what we are doing.

Beautifully, well put, Tempus <3 (I think @Blickpall should check this out).

Yeah, It seems like sometimes we don't have complete control over our lives, and I guess sometimes the tide will take us, where ever it can take us.

Also watch Guin Saga! >: (

Framecel222 said:
Back at it again with your shitposting :heh:

Haha no. Id kill for a loving gf tbh.

detritus said:
I will always want one even if they don't exist. I've wanted to get rid of all female friends who use me like a big sister but I'm not willing to do that yet.
It happens to most of us, you're not alone buddy.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Haha no. Id kill for a loving gf tbh.
Lol you and your crazy responses. I guess what I like about this forum is the different personalities, flairs and colors, we all have :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
It happens to most of us, you're not alone buddy.

I appreciate it. I came here originally to vent about this, sometime I will, but I lost momentum when I was trying to come up with a username and a picture. I love this kitty.

detritus said:
I appreciate it. I came here originally to vent about this, sometime I will, but I lost momentum when I was trying to come up with a username and a picture. I love this kitty.
You're free to make a thread about this, if you want. Yeah, it sometimes hard to think straight if you're an Incel, when your spiraling into the cesspits of Inceldom, not knowing what to do.

Yep, im broken, damage has already been done, only reason im alive(haven't sui yet) is because i want to make a full video game and some other 3D computer graphics related projects.

It's a race against heart disease really, since im pretty sure it's gonna get me soon-ish because of my genes(shit runs in family of both parents)

JovanD said:
Yep, im broken, damage has already been done, only reason im alive(haven't sui yet) is because i want to make a full video game and some other 3D computer graphics related projects.
That's awesome dude, what type of games are you going to make? :). I've seen a thread about you making a boolean loop or something like that, I'm guessing you're studying computer science, or something like that. You're a smart dude <3.

JovanD said:
It's a race against heart disease really, since im pretty sure it's gonna get me soon-ish because of my genes(shit runs in family of both parents)
Sorry to hear about that, be sure not to eat too much fattening foods man, we may possibly need you around in this forum. Move out of EE or the Balkans to get better treatment and medicine.

idkwattodowithlife said:
That's awesome dude, what type of games are you going to make? :). I've seen a thread about you making a boolean loop or something like that, I'm guessing you're studying computer science, or something like that. You're a smart dude <3.

Sorry to hear about that, be sure not to eat too much fattening foods man, we may possibly need you around in this forum. Move out of EE or the Balkans to get better treatment and medicine.

Im not going to any sort of school since i find institutions like that dehuminizing and distracting to learning. 
I learn all of my stuff from practice and online courses and tutorials.

The latest game project i took on is a sex game based on GPU accelerated soft body physics https://i.imgur.com/cFGM7X6.mp4 and  https://i.imgur.com/v92XpNv.mp4 
It is on pause atm since im duing a commercial project because im sick of being broke, it's a 3D interactive product visualization configurator for window shutters.

JovanD said:
Im not going to any sort of school since i find institutions like that dehuminizing and distracting to learning.
I learn all of my stuff from practice and online courses and tutorials.
The latest game project i took on is a sex game based on GPU accelerated soft body physics https://i.imgur.com/cFGM7X6.mp4 and https://i.imgur.com/v92XpNv.mp4
It is on pause atm since im duing a commercial project because im sick of being broke, it's a 3D interactive product visualization configurator for window shutters.
Yeah, I sometimes feel the same way about school...

Yeah, you could almost learn anything online.

@weed talked about e-whoring as a way to make good money online. I'm not sure if its saturated. Yeah, it kind of sucks being broke, and usually you can't do much things, if you don't have much money.

Isn't this the same fella who said he was going gay

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I sometimes feel the same way about school...

Yeah, you could almost learn anything online.

@weed talked about e-whoring as a way to make good money online. I'm not sure if its saturated. Yeah, it kind of sucks being broke, and usually you can't do much things, if you don't have much money.
At least for computer related shit, online is a good way to go.
My morals would prevent me from "e-whoring" i couldn't really do some thing like that to another human.

Themisterpepsi said:
Isn't this the same fella who said he was going gay
Says the guy, that wants a new computer over a million dollar mansion :heh:

7qj0mJF.gif

JovanD said:
At least for computer related shit, online is a good way to go.
My morals would prevent me from "e-whoring" i couldn't really do some thing like that to another human.

You're probably right, e-whoring is wrong, and immoral. If I was on the edge of being homeless, I'd stoop low, and consider other immoral means to make ends meet, and just as a means to survive in this treacherous life of ours.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Says the guy, that wants a new computer over a million dollar mansion :heh:

7qj0mJF.gif

You're probably right, e-whoring is wrong, and immoral. If I was on the edge of being homeless, I'd stoop low, and consider other immoral means to make ends meet, and just as a means to survive in this treacherous life of ours.

That, and other "black hat" ways of earning money online seem like what people with low intelligence/skill/education and even lower morals would do, i don't wanna sound like im on a high horse, but it is true, there's plenty of simple and less shady work to be done online, there's a lot of beginner stuff(stuff you can learn after few tutorials) on freelancer.net you can do like making logos, brand identity related shit, data input, content writing for articles and shit, basically any photoshop shit.... etc

JovanD said:
That, and other "black hat" ways of earning money online seem like what people with low intelligence/skill/education and even lower morals would do, i don't wanna sound like im on a high horse, but it is true, there's plenty of simple and less shady work to be done online, there's a lot of beginner stuff(stuff you can learn after few tutorials) on freelancer.net you can do like making logos, brand identity related shit, data input, content writing for articles and shit, basically any photoshop shit.... etc

You're probably right, I agree with you.

Hunter said:

7e4.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:

Im not "probably" right...  im...
maxresdefault.jpg

GOD DAMN RIGHT

jagged0 said:
M E G A C O P E!
2dd.jpg

I was sweating and my heart was beating or pounding fast, when I saw you in my alerts. I was praying and hoping you wouldn't say "C O P E," but you did.

You got me right there. I got ruined, rekt, and destroyed by you.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

I'm at a level of misery where I won't even reply to girls / talk to them. Living is too complicated and I just wanna sleep and dream

Themisterpepsi said:
THE MOST UNDERRATED USER OF INCELS.ME
He's the Golden Boy of Incels.me

JovanD said:
You have to say it in his voice.
Nah, I'm good. I'll pass.. Walter White is too scary for me.

Facade said:
I'm at a level of misery where I won't even reply to girls / talk to them. Living is too complicated and I just wanna sleep and dream
Inceldom and depression zaps out your life force/energy, I know how you feel man. Yeah, I'd like to be stuck in an eternal dream.

What anime do you want to dream about and live in lol?

idkwattodowithlife said:

7e4.jpg

gay normie memes.

idkwattodowithlife said:

K-On! or Dragon Maid.

Kointo said:
gay normie memes.
I just found out about memes like two weeks ago, so please forgive me :heh:

idkwattodowithlife said:
I just found out about memes a two weeks ago, please forgive me :heh:

Sure you did.  :heh:

idkwattodowithlife said:
He's the Golden Boy of Incels.me

Nah, I'm good. I'll pass.. Walter White is too scary for me.

Inceldom and depression zaps out your life force/energy, I know how you feel man. Yeah, I'd like to be stuck in an eternal dream.

I don't know. It's a really hard question.Probanly Konosuba since nothing bad can happen to me there. I just switch worlds if I die and wouldn't give a fuck

It'd be nice to have a person, but I couldn't work around or fulfill their demands, so I'd be a shitty partner.

A Good Friend said:
It'd be nice to have a person, but I couldn't work around or fulfill their demands, so I'd be a shitty partner.

bunny_beauty_pose_by_girlynekoboi.jpg

A Good Friend said:
Yeah, it takes a lot of effort to main relationships, and even friendships. Some days, you just can't bothered.

I feel you.