Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone lost a lot of weight?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I'd have to lose 80-100 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight according to BMI, but since food is basically one of only pleasures I'm not sure if it's worth it. What's different about being skinny?

I was never overweight but I know a lot about nutrition.

Caloric-Density-FINAL.jpg

Calorie density matters and you need to lose weight in a healthy manner. Starving yourself will only slow your metabolism down

You don't have to go full plant based but consider to maximize your intake

Last edited:
Went from 5’4 145 pounds when I lifted to 115-120 pounds after I quit gym. No motivation to stay healthy I eat 1 meal a day and drink soda the rest. Planning on gianing weight and lifting this summer.

I lost 10 kg in 1 month after I started homeworkoutmaxxing. I will be ripped in a few months.

Not "a lot", but lost 20lbs off depression alone back in 2016 over the course of summer break. Dropped from 175 to 155.

Not "a lot", but lost 20lbs off depression alone back in 2016 over the course of summer break. Dropped from 175 to 155.
My appetite vanishes when I become stressed out about something.

I dropped down from 290 to 190 lbs, and besides feeling lighter, I didn't notice much of a difference in how people responded to me.

I'm sitting at 249 right now.

I cut from 175 to 150 from dieting running and lifting it only took a few months although i lost alot of strength

Dropped from 230 lbs to 180 lbs since the Fall of last year.

Being skinny is all about health. Forget about looks. You'll still look like shit if you're incel.

In general, I only eat one meal a day and two snacks. Cut out all processed foods and carbs/sugars. That one meal is a lean protein with vegetable sides. PM if you want to discuss specifics.

Last edited:
Me, i lost about 45 kgs.

I went from 5'10 240lb to 170lb several years ago and nothing changed.

You gain visible inches on your dick

Eat less than your daily required calorie amount

I'd have to lose 80-100 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight according to BMI, but since food is basically one of only pleasures I'm not sure if it's worth it. What's different about being skinny?
I need to lose that amount as well. I have sleep apnea, so that's why I'm losing weight. Plus, women aside, you will feel better about yourself.