Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anyone just bombarded a therapist with blackpills?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Man I wish I had a stacey therapist and was low inhib enough to do this.

What's the point? They'll say that you exaggerate or that not all women are the same.

Naw man if i did go to a therapist i would just want the pills and gtfo

mine said I can't get girls because my ugly personality when I told her it was because my ugly face.

mine said I can't get girls because my ugly personality when I told her it was because my ugly face.
i dont believe you but if it was real its just female virtue signaling

I do not recommend doing this.

See: My OT thread.

Dont be reckless, think about the consequences beforehand. Even if you when you have good arguments society, normal people will be againts you. Just post your ideas in this platform, never talk about it in real life.

very low iq to "blackpill" anyone, you're just making them see you even WORSE than before

talking to a female therapist about struggles with online dating as unattractive male would be like talking to a brick wall

Got into a fight with a therapist before.

It’s a waste of time

Never works, I would know...

lol howd that happen
>went to a therapist

>told him that i'm depressed

>told me that i'm not depressed and "my soul is just sad"

>told him that depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain and it's different from sadness because i can't help it

>told me that i'm wrong and he knows better than me

>told him that he's just an ignorant old man and knows nothing about mental illnesses

>told me that i'm disrespectful and he could teach 100 hundred spolied brats like me because i'm just a kid

>told him to give me my money and let me gtfo because talking to him is a waste of time and money

>he got angry and yelled

>i got angry and yelled too

>finally took my money and left that shithole and went home to watch anime and eat ramen

>vowed that i'd never visit a therapist again

What a dumb bitch, isn't it her fucking job to fix the personality she finds ugly?

You sure you went to a therapist, this is some new age bullshit even by therapist standards
He was very suspecious and i'm not sure if he was legit or not. There was no one there except me and 2 other famoids. People in places like Egypt (where i live) can sometimes scam being therapists and stuff because no one gives a shit here. It doesn't really matter anyways as i took my money and didn't get scammed.

My therapist is a cool guy but he refuses to acknowledge me being anything under 99th percentile in looks. Meanwhile other incels even call me ugly.

that's a waste of time lol