Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Has anyone in your family successfully moneymaxxed?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
My mom’s brother is still trying to build his own business in his 50s after multiple failures, kek. My dad has made it to the executive in a midsized company after years of hard work and NTmaxxing but he’s just fairly well off. Other family members are just working very low class or ordinary jobs. None of them except my uncle have the ambition to moneymaxx ngl, they just want to be stable.

No, they're all middle class or below. It's over if you have sub 120 IQ genes. :feelsohgod:

Yes, well the older generation have. Some are millionaires.

Yeah but bc of family conflicts I don't have any contact with them, I'm stuck with my proletarian parents.

My mom’s brother is still trying to build his own business in his 50s after multiple failures, kek. My dad has made it to the executive in a midsized company after years of hard work and NTmaxxing but he’s just fairly well off. Other family members are just working very low class or ordinary jobs. None of them except my uncle have the ambition to moneymaxx ngl, they just want to be stable.
no

A few of them, and they're not even high-IQ. They're just tallfags with average-IQ that NTmaxxed and got lucky.

most people don’t have successful businesses until their middle aged