Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious has anyone here tried there luck with a disabled foid (mute blind partially paralyzed etc)

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
has anyone here tried there luck with a disabled foid (mute blind partially paralyzed etc)

did they reject you did they date you or friendzoned

will it even work

i once tried ascending with a sandniggres

if that counts as a disability

Chad only. If you don't ooze charisma you won't get any luck.

These bitches are just as superficial as the regular whore

the blind one will get told you are ugly and reject you. blind foid still cares about looks and status.

wheelchair users have guys with fetishes chasing them so you got competition

constant need for attention foids never leave there house and when they do is with supervision, aka "fuck off creep" is all you will get

You know what they say about your senses. If one of them is gone then the other senses become stronger to compensate. Blind foids can literally tell if you are chad from the way you breathe (indicator of jawline) and the volume of your footsteps (indicating height)

You know what they say about your senses. If one of them is gone then the other senses become stronger to compensate. Blind foids can literally tell if you are chad from the way you breathe (indicator of jawline) and the volume of your footsteps (indicating height)

They're Chad only too

Midget
She said I wasn’t tall enough on her private socials :lul:

what f!@#$ chad would ever date a disabled foid

I get the supervisan point but seriously not this one
I'm not saying Chad will date them. Just that they're Chad only

I'm not saying Chad will date them. Just that they're Chad only
allright that makes seinse
but they have to lower their standards at some point because they will die alone I don't know many guys who would ever give disabled foid a chance

can't i just stomp my feet when i am in her proximity?

has anyone here tried there luck with a disabled foid (mute blind partially paralyzed etc)

will it even work
Only disabled people I've seen are dudes

i once tried ascending with a sandniggres

if that counts as a disability
ascend with a noodle if sandnigresses have a disability noodles are 6 feet under though

No. Her enhanced hearing will immediately detect that your frauding your footsteps intentionally
What if you carry a heavy load on you so there’s more mass hitting the ground as you walk organically? What if you have a good jawline but the rest of your face is fucked, do they have anyway to detect your eye area? your cheekbones?

What if you carry a heavy load on you so there’s more mass hitting the ground as you walk organically? What if you have a good jawline but the rest of your face is fucked, do they have anyway to detect your eye area? your cheekbones?
Don’t let her touch your face. They might not be able to get a clear picture from relying solely on their sense of hearing, but if she touches your face she will most likely be able to recreate a 100% accurate 3D image of yourself in their head. Basically scanning your face with their improved sense of touch and immediately determining if you are chad or incel

Don’t let her touch your face. They might not be able to get a clear picture from relying solely on their sense of hearing, but if she touches your face she will most likely be able to recreate a 100% accurate 3D image of yourself in their head. Basically scanning your face with their improved sense of touch and immediately determining if you are chad or incel
Just move away when she tries too then. Can she detect your race from smelling you?

what f!@#$ chad would ever date a disabled foid

I get the supervisan point but seriously not this one
what if she's hot?

This. I literally a flat structure with no facial bones whatsoever, especially eyes and cheekbones

will it even work
I'm sure the blind ones still have foid chad only standards somehow

none of you guys have expraince with disbaled foids

just wait until I go to uni this year I will try with them as soon I fine one and see how it goes

I'm 5.8 face 4/10 shitskin small dick

so we well have to see first

have you ever tried with a blind foid?
No. There’s no one like that in my area, or at least no blind foids. Sometimes I will see the occasional man with sunglasses who has a guide dog or a stick who is obviously blind but never a foid

Those foids wake up protective instincts in men so they are out of reach.

No. There’s no one like that in my area, or at least no blind foids. Sometimes I will see the occasional man with sunglasses who has a guide dog or a stick who is obviously blind but never a foid
I feel like stuff like that affects guys more since we have more variation in just about everything than them

Blind foids in your area are obviously too busy fucking Chad and getting buttfucked by their service dog to be seen cane-walking around much.