Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here tried gringomaxing?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Has anyone here ever tried to use his gringo status to maximize his chance with third world women? you could go to any third world country and lie your way to the women's bed.

let's say you found one in a third world country, when you bring her to your country, she is going ditch you as soon as she knows that she can do better.

let's say you found one in a third world country, when you bring her to your country, she is going ditch you as soon as she knows that she can do better.
I've seen it happen to my father's friends, who married hot Ukrainian foids and spent 1000$. Those holes divorced them, got tonn of cash and were marrying local Dutch chads.

I've seen it happen to my father's friends, who married hot Ukrainian foids and spent 1000$. Those holes divorced them, got tonn of cash and were marrying local Dutch chads.
ofcourse they will, i've seen it happen to multiple people too, tbh they deserve it.

I tried to LARP as a Swiss in a cold approach once, I could string the girl along for a while with my English but she eventually got suspicious of me and also ended up rejecting me anyway since I'm ugly.