Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here ran a Chadfishing experiment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Im planning to do one soon and I’d like some tips from the experts

find photos of less known zoomer chads from instagram and pick the most amateur looking ones.

Don't do that, believe me.

result is gonna be obvious but why not trolling foids and triggering is fun.

Yeah I have a few times, I mean it wasn't a true "experiment" as I didn't compare it to a normie account or record data or anything, but I have had a few Chadfishes. Like the other guy said just find some Chad on instagram or use that looksmax poster, it doesn't really matter, as long as he's good looking.

Don't worry about any of the reddit bullshit "advice" you hear like "you need to show yourself in a group of friends :soy:" or "no selfies!!!" it's UTTER bullshit, the ONLY thing women care about is looks. Yeah if you show "yourself" in a situation that makes it seem like you have a lot of status it can't hurt, but women know that Chads will always be popular anyway.

It's a lot of fun to do Chadfish experiments, you can talk bullshit to dumb foids and you'll also just see how differently Chad lives. On mine I got so many texts it was like 30 conversations going at once, the contacted me so much that it became a NUISANCE to deal with. Not to mention the ridiculous things you can say.

This comic is one of the oldest blackpill ones and it's so true. Like perfectly normal seeming girls, who look like "girls next door" the kind most men simp over, I'll message them saying shit like "lemme succ ur nipples girl" and they go fucking wild lmao. Everyone here knows that looks are everything and words mean fuck all, but Chadfishing and seeing it first hand is the best way to truly understand and never forget this

Yeah I have a few times, I mean it wasn't a true "experiment" as I didn't compare it to a normie account or record data or anything, but I have had a few Chadfishes. Like the other guy said just find some Chad on instagram or use that looksmax poster, it doesn't really matter, as long as he's good looking.

Don't worry about any of the reddit bullshit "advice" you hear like "you need to show yourself in a group of friends :soy:" or "no selfies!!!" it's UTTER bullshit, the ONLY thing women care about is looks. Yeah if you show "yourself" in a situation that makes it seem like you have a lot of status it can't hurt, but women know that Chads will always be popular anyway.

It's a lot of fun to do Chadfish experiments, you can talk bullshit to dumb foids and you'll also just see how differently Chad lives. On mine I got so many texts it was like 30 conversations going at once, the contacted me so much that it became a NUISANCE to deal with. Not to mention the ridiculous things you can say.

View attachment 417856
This comic is one of the oldest blackpill ones and it's so true. Like perfectly normal seeming girls, who look like "girls next door" the kind most men simp over, I'll message them saying shit like "lemme succ ur nipples girl" and they go fucking wild lmao. Everyone here knows that looks are everything and words mean fuck all, but Chadfishing and seeing it first hand is the best way to truly understand and never forget this
That's one of the most dangerous traps for men, "the girl next door". That woman who looks different from the others, more pure and innocent but is, in the end, still a part of Chad's playground.

Chadfishing is quite remarkable tbh.

All that "I need to vet you to see if you aren't Ted Bundy" shit goes right out the door just from seeing a hot dudes picture. I got so many girls telling me to come over to their place or could they come to mine on the 1st day of messaging. None of the rules you hear from bluepilled soys apply to Chad.

Ik its gonna be brutal

It depends if you actually meet the woman. I did it once on tinder and i've told the story on this forum many times.

To sum it up: a young brunette came in my neighborhood three hours after i've started chadfishing, she was good looking and she was dressed like a slut and without panties. I was so heartbroken that i met her telling her i wasn't the person of the picture.

Of course, we ended up just talking. A girl that was ready to get pissed in her mouth (literally) spent some time with me "talking". Of course the excuse was "eeh you lied to me so blah blah".

That's one of the most dangerous traps for men, "the girl next door". That woman who looks different from the others, more pure and innocent but is, in the end, still a part of Chad's playground.
Lmao yeah. They're no different whatsoever, it's just the front they put up. Chad fucks them all.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

View attachment 417856
I’ll delete the account when I gather enough ‘data’. I plan on creating spreadsheets and crap to document my results. Do you know what I can do to prevent foids from reverse searching the pics?
It depends if you actually meet the woman. I did it once on tinder and i've told the story on this forum many times.

To sum it up: a young brunette came in my neighborhood three hours after i've started chadfishing, she was good looking and she was dressed like a slut and without panties. I was so heartbroken that i met her telling her i wasn't the person of the picture.

Of course, we ended up just talking. A girl that was ready to get pissed in her mouth (literally) spent some time with me "talking". Of course the excuse was "eeh you lied to me so blah blah".
I’m not planning on meeting up or anything. I just want some data to sort of get a picture of the dating scene where I live since most Chadfishing experiments I have seen have been done in western countries

Chadfishing is quite remarkable tbh.

All that "I need to vet you to see if you aren't Ted Bundy" shit goes right out the door just from seeing a hot dudes picture. I got so many girls telling me to come over to their place or could they come to mine on the 1st day of messaging. None of the rules you hear from bluepilled soys apply to Chad.
Lmao I am addicted to Chadfishing, I fucking hate how these companies are pushing to make accounts verified and shit. Used to be much easier but still quite possible.

Yeah the shit about foids wanting to vet men is UTTER bs. They've asked "me" before to come over, given me their address and shit or offered to come round to "my" house. I love how redditors think foids are super cautious and always nervous they'll meet someone dangerous, lmao, utter bs. The only fear foids have is of meeting someone unattractive.
I’ll delete the account when I gather enough ‘data’. I plan on creating spreadsheets and crap to document my results. Do you know what I can do to prevent foids from reverse searching the pics?

I’m not planning on meeting up or anything. I just want some data to sort of get a picture of the dating scene where I live since most Chadfishing experiments I have seen have been done in western countries
Most foids aren't even technologically literate enough to reverse search images, but I think if you flip the picture horizontally/edit it slightly then it won't match with the original. Not sure though but I wouldn't worry about it, I've never had that happen to me and if it does it'll probably only happen like once or twice.

Lmao I am addicted to Chadfishing, I fucking hate how these companies are pushing to make accounts verified and shit. Used to be much easier but still quite possible.

Yeah the shit about foids wanting to vet men is UTTER bs. They've asked "me" before to come over, given me their address and shit or offered to come round to "my" house. I love how redditors think foids are super cautious and always nervous they'll meet someone dangerous, lmao, utter bs. The only fear foids have is of meeting someone unattractive.
Hey how about this, I set up dates with all the girls at the same location and time and then watch them from outside as they desperately search for Chad

Attachments

• BBC93721-D687-43C5-95DC-F5CF0689F9C7.gif
    BBC93721-D687-43C5-95DC-F5CF0689F9C7.gif
    2 MB · Views: 34
I did it once, suifuel tbh :feelsrope:

Had lots of fun setting up meetings with foids and never showing up though :lul::lul::lul:

Ive done it but i always end up depressed because I see beautfiul females tht will never be mine