Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here pretended to be a girl online for 10+ years?

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
It's one thing to pretend to be a girl on some MMORPG to get free itamz (not as effective as it was in 2005), but it's another one to fully embody the fee-mayl and live an alternate reality, becoming emotionally invested in relationships, friendships, staying up long summer nights and chatting it up with a dozen online guys you met the week before.

So besides @Grotesque, @Pretty_when_I_cry and myself, have any of you lived this life?

It doesn't have to do with being gay or transgender, 'cuz I'm neither of those things.

ItWontBeMe said:
It's one thing to pretend to be a girl on some MMORPG to get free itamz (not as effective as it was in 2005), but it's another one to fully embody the fee-mayl and live an alternate reality, becoming emotionally invested in relationships, friendships, staying up long summer nights and chatting it up with a dozen online guys you met the week before.

So besides @Grotesque, @Pretty_when_I_cry and myself, have any of you lived this life?

It doesn't have to do with being gay or transgender, 'cuz I'm neither of those things.

I have. Girls get so much validation it's ridiculous, to think some cunts act like they're oppressed.

If I played mmorpgs I would do the same thing, I don't understand how the guys in these games actually believe it's a girl their talking to.

Played WoW with a guy in my guild that had a wonderful online relationship with his girlfriend, also in the guild.
She supposedly wasn't a good player and didn't want to raid with us but they always played together and kept talking sweet things about each other in the guildchat.
Two and a half years later he fucked up by swapping some dialogue and we discovered the guy was actually dualboxing the whole time pretending to be his own girlfriend.

Pretty insane.

With voice chat and how everyone in MMOs now is a 'girl', I'm not sure how anyone falls for it anymore.

I've pretended to be Chad

I "pretended" to be a girl since I was 21. I am 28 now and will end my life as a girl.

Being a male just sucks. Altho I will say that there are (few) exceptions.

Alex_Bones said:
Played WoW with a guy in my guild that had a wonderful online relationship with his girlfriend, also in the guild.
She supposedly wasn't a good player and didn't want to raid with us but they always played together and kept talking sweet things about each other in the guildchat.
Two and a half years later he fucked up by swapping some dialogue and we discovered the guy was actually dualboxing the whole time pretending to be his own girlfriend.

Pretty insane.

Holy fuck. What was the reaction to that lol? What happened otherwise?

ItWontBeMe said:

Idk man, my trans friend used to do exactly that. You're really taking it far, idk man you might want to do some introspection.

JovanD said:
Idk man, my trans friend used to do exactly that. You're really taking it far, idk man you might want to do some introspection.

All transexuals did it tbh. It is fairly normal. 

When I was 13 I started with pretending to be a girl online in chat rooms.

Alex_Bones said:

Pretty insane.

That's less surprising than it should be. Sad, sad, sad.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY26nB5ngAc[/video]

I had a low level blood elf female I used for gold begging in Durotar since it was easier but nope I always played male orcs and hated fags role-playing girls. MMORPG=many men online roleplaying girls.

5 years. 

I still have friends who I can just talk to. Only difference is they'll never know who I really am. Really depressing stuff guys. 

This life of loneliness is hard.

I have pretended to be a girl for 2-3 years now since I ewhore tbh

ItWontBeMe said:

I strictly avoided any relationships, I stuck solely to on-topic discussion. I also preferred talking to females for the learning experience. 

I had plenty of long nights getting into deep conversations with people... it hurts thinking about it. Now, just LOL @ anyone giving me the time of day.

It's impossible for ugly males to truly understand how the validation of being wanted feels. It was the only time in my life that I felt like a human.

>It's impossible for ugly males to truly understand how the validation of being wanted feels. It was the only time in my life that I felt like a human.

right in the feels...

I have a female minecraft account and i get friend requests from random guys all the time. Its pretty fun to play as a girl in minecraft people are much nicer to you and sometimes things happen to me like for example that a guy throws diamonds at me just because i am a girl or another time a guy started following me everywhere and gave me compliments every 10 seconds. When i was younger i also played as a female with my best friend in metin 2 and we started flirting with guys and promised them stuff if they give us certain items or a certain amounts of yang.

Kinda, starting in the early 2000s I always joked around with the idea of me wanting to be a girl. Like I remember playing the game Xchange and always joking about how I wish I could change into a girl for like 2 days a week. Like legit when online I would say "It is Tuesday so I am a girl today." I even created a few forum accounts where I pretended to be a girl (my friends list grew so fast, when I was regular me no one wanted to be my friend) and just claimed I had a boyfriend so I wouldn't have to deal with people thinking they had a chace with my fake female dopplegangers. I stopped doing that shit once the faggots on 4chan started unironically liking traps and the whole transgender thing started becoming a big issue. I really didn't want to be a woman, I just wanted the easy life that women had. Once shit became too real and people started to think I was being serious, I quit doing it. After that I only really masqueraded as a woman in video games to take advantage of the white knights who would give me free shit or instantly drop what they are doing to help me. There was a brief period where I would use a voice changer and play as girls in games, but that just made people ramp up the sex jokes and shit. I would say shit like "I would suck your dick if you do this for me." as a guy, but if I said that as a girl it was just weird because I knew they were turned on by it.

I still choose to play as a woman in video games (I like looking at them), but I never act the part anymore. No one believes that female avatars in games are controlled by real females these days anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back