Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee has anyone here had success with friendmaxxing

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
i have four contacts on my phone and two of them are my parents, another being a ''friend'' from school who has not bothered making contact with me for years. only a chad can afford to go through life with no friends and just being aloof. 2023 is the year i want to gain some friends and not be a total loner. i need to social network and ascend friendceldom
internet fwends don't count.

I tried in school but failed miserably.

i tried a few months ago, it was brutal :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

they didn't reject me but they looked at me with a disgusted gesture on their faces, and they only talked to each other, without talking to me, so I didn't talk to them anymore and they didn't try to talk to me anymore. I think it is clear that I was not welcome in their social circle

How do you expect to meet people while sitting in your basement 247

i had one friend in highschool 7-8 years ago,this italian kid named dennis romero and it could've been a lifelong friendship had I not fucked it up badly ,never had any friends since and the years of social isolation that followed throughout my NEETdom completely destroyed my ability to socialize and connect with other people.

Soy

I have 3 friends from highschool that I play games with sometimes, but other than that I don't talk to anyone. I just sit in my room all day and study/rot.

Befriend some homeless people

JoinedJul 2, 2022 + usernametranny
Jul 1 actually + username mogs you to hell and back beaner fag + joined a year ago but low post count + you're a soy cuck who believes lies the media tells you about incels

I have people I consider acquaintances, but not friends. I met other people through those acquaintances on PlayStation. Met up with those other people and hung out sometimes. I consider myself close with them, but nowadays I barely talk to anybody. I just send people memes through Instagram.

Don't know where I was going with this :forcedsmile:

i dont even have a sim card on my phone

i will leave my basement dummy

i tried a few months ago, it was brutal :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

they didn't reject me but they looked at me with a disgusted gesture on their faces, and they only talked to each other, without talking to me, so I didn't talk to them anymore and they didn't try to talk to me anymore. I think it is clear that I was not welcome in their social circle
absolutely brutal

It was brief:

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 29 07

Screenshot from 2021 09 07 15 19 44

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 17 05 43

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 23 16 45

Chad1

Chad2

Over

Over1

Last edited:
It was brief:

View attachment 678971

View attachment 678973

View attachment 678974

View attachment 678975

View attachment 678976

View attachment 678977

View attachment 678980

View attachment 678981

It's wasted effort unless on Internet forums with similar users offering interesting viewpoints.

i only want to be friends with autistic incels like myself

few years ago i tried to be a normie and acted tough, i approached an actual Gang thugs who smoked weed, i asked them for a Cig and they gave me , they were cool with me, i was infact shaking like little pussy, and never met them again

People are too shallow

There's some chance that you can find a few while you're in school, but if you're not anymore, it's gonna extremely hard at that point

You Dont make friends after high school. I have 3 friends from elementary school and 2 from high school. The 2 friends from high school were friends of the elementary school guys

Having friends is a fakecel trait