Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone here gotten leg lengthening surgery?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
I’ve been thinking
About flying to turkey to get leg lengthening surgery. I might also get arm lengthening surgery just so I don’t look like a trex. Has anyone else on this site done leg lengthening surgery? If so can yiu give me some financial advice?

I’ve been thinking
About flying to turkey to get leg lengthening surgery. I might also get arm lengthening surgery just so I don’t look like a trex. Has anyone else on this site done leg lengthening surgery? If so can yiu give me some financial advice?
Honestly, I think my genetics have determined me to be the height that I am and I just live with it like a man because I am not a insecure little bitch that needs help in anyway.

3420476 1684538640848

I have. Already finished lenthening

LL is very tough. You have to have 70k saved up. Maybe more.

You will become a cripple if you do that

I got it. I went from 4’10 to 5’3. Great success!!

I stopped watching inceltv after he deleted his inceltv videos and created rehab room. I mean he is becoming more bluepilled everyday, he even created a video called “the pink pill” where he says “most women settle”. That clown has completely lost his mind. The idiot claimed lengthening was “high risk and low reward”??? Like bruh have you seen the height requirements on these dating apps bruh. after that I couldn’t take that clown seriously.

visit looksmaxx.org faggot

LL is very tough. You have to have 70k saved up. Maybe more.
It’s not like a lot of incels are wasting their money anyways on expensive shit to show off. I think it’s like 50k in Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back