Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here ever tried to befriend incels irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
I kinda wish I had incel friends irl to be honest but I don't think that will happen anytime soon because the blackpill is still relatively unpopular. :feelsbadman:

I would like too but I don't know any German Incels. Even not on the internet

I would like too but I don't know any German Incels. Even not on the internet
Even most incels on the internet are bluepilled, I remember talking to some 2/10 uggo on discord and he accused me of being "shallow" when I tried to blackpill him, that was the first and last time I tried to spread the blackpill to someone, some people would rather be in denial forever than just accept reality for what it is.

I have incel friends IRL, I think one of them is quite blackpilled even if sure he doesn't know what an incel is or the blackpill community

I do, but they're :bluepill:

I would if I could find any. I can't really get close to bluepillers so I don't have much friends

I know lots of guys who are virgin and cant get sex but they are :bluepill:

I never met an incel irl until I met one at the mental hospital 9 months ago. He asked me if I was an incel and i said yes. He told me he was one too. I was surprised to meet my first incel irl. We haven't hung out since though because we are socially stunted and both have mild autism.

I had one close friend who I knew since the 5th grade, who was a total incel - we can't hang out together because we destroy one another. I am a hard worker, and my friend is more of a leech. I want to have real friends in my life, but he is the type of guy that you observe and say, "I understand why he is an incel".

I kinda wish I had incel friends irl to be honest but I don't think that will happen anytime soon because the blackpill is still relatively unpopular. :feelsbadman:
I did but many of em are bluepilled cucks in denial. I do know a few lightly blackpilled ones though.

Where the fuck do you guys meet other incels IRL
go to anime meetup groups on fuckbook. Dungeon and dragons and other nerd shit has some too. But many of em are bluepilled cucks and LGBTQIA+++ so do note that.

why i would associate with an incel IRL when i can anonymously talk to my brocels on forums

+ they are :bluepill:

No but I know people irl who are aware of :bluepill::redpill::blackpill:, and one of my only good friends is a Chris chan type male

I have not because I’m not into incel nerd culture like anime, dnd and video games. Plus they are probably not black pilled.

i only know of one incel who lives in my area, met him on discord, haven't met up with him irl. don't go outside enough to spot incels irl. if i ever run into incels on here or discord or anywhere that say they're in my area, i'll probably try to get acquainted with them for a potential meetup one day. ofc that day will be the day i'm not high inhib anymore and am comfortable outside around other people irl again :dafuckfeels:

Not at all, most Incels that dont know that they are Incel are bluepilled as fuck.

And you should remain anonymous when it comes to inceldom irl anyway.

Almost all my male friends my age and younger are Incels, I only know non-Incels who are either older or toilets. It's just so common to come across other incels', just not self-identified ones. :feelswhat:

Nope. Nothing good could come of that.

I don't think I've ever met an actual trucel around my age, everyone is either a failed normie or some pseudo autist
No matter who I try to befriend anyway, everyone acts as if I don't exist

..I've never actually tried to make or wanted a male friend.
You hav to understand for someone in me making any friends would be a lose lose situation.

Let me walk you through it , If i were to make a friend , i only see two outcomes:

Either the said friend will be a higher in my in looks and mog me everytime we hang out

OR

he'd be even uglier than me , and ill get treated even poorly than i already get everytime we'd go to a bar or whatever

I wish looks didn't matter :fuk:

I have a close friend who is an incel and sometimes browses this forum.
It's actually pretty nice to be friends with someone that is going through the same pain and problems as you do, very easy to befriend and bond with a person like that.

They're all normies
You would be surprised how many incels are there.Normies know that we browse PSL forums.