Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here been visited by the FBI?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've seen users claiming that the FBI knocked on their door with their entire post history. This sounds like a larp. I wonder if @SergeantIncel has provided them with our IP addresses.

I don't live in The Untied States of Cucks, so no.

reddit provided my ip. Almost 100% sure they know about this account since they investigated me but who knows they're pretty fucking dumb.

I say nothing bad about Putin

no but i wouldnt be surprised if german authorities would soon start to censor us more heavily

The only ways I can see FBI visiting is if either the IP addresses of users on here were voluntarily given over OR the FBI knows a vulnerability for the software the website runs on. The latter doesn't seem very difficult for their organization, but shouldn't we hear a lot more stories about FBI visits if this website has been compromised?

Last edited:
shit. What did the FBI say to you?
"u cAnT sAy stuff abt maSS shooturs leik dat" (1st amendment doesn't exist)
"u caNtt talK abt hUrtin uRselF or beeinG depResed" (or we'll fucking van you again)

"u cAnT sAy stuff abt maSS shooturs leik dat"
"u caNtt talK abt hUrtin uRselF or beeinG depResed" (or we'll fucking van you again)

I think your story is true because reddit would easily hand over the information of all of its users.

I think your story is true because reddit would easily hand over the information of all of its users.
It has been proven that the FBI are very interested in incels

It has been proven that the FBI are very interested in incels

Ya... I'm a lot more careful here now. Miss the days when I could say "GO ER" without looking over my shoulder tbh

Anyone who say yes is larper unless proven

Miss the days when I could say "GO ER" without looking over my shoulder tbh
Images 11

idk but fbi niggers should rope

i think @SergeantIncel wouldnt do that... :feelstrash:

Ya... I'm a lot more careful here now. Miss the days when I could say "GO ER" without looking over my shoulder tbh
They literally watched me for 2 years, waited until I posted about suicide in greater frequency than usual to kidnap me from my house in the name of """""helping""""" me. They didn't help at all.

It may happen in the future

Last edited:
no one ever visited me even postman

8chan has supposedly gotten visits by the *fbi* and have provided videos of such occurrences.If i take them as true,then it wouldn't be that far to assume that the fbi is very interested in us and that a *visit* is merely a question of time.

JFL. Do they have nothing better to do than trawl through websites created for lonely virgins?

Dont live in USA so no

Nope but it may happen. Hopefully not

Nope, mostly because I dont live in muttland.