Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone had such coincidences?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
2.5 years ago (covid time) I had a dream where I had to come up with some invention to help my dads friends daughter with her muscle pain. I remember going to the drawing board back and forth trying to come up with something. I finally came up with an idea after what felt like several days in my dream. It was a blue fork like machine that was rollable and targeted those muscles, it had 4 prongs and looked pretty basic. Tell me why at my retail job during the summer while going to the home section, I see an item that looks exactly like what I dreamt off. Never in a day had I seen such an item prior to the dream and after but I came across it. Had to take a picture to make sure I was not going insane. Has anyone had such coincidences?

2.5 years ago (covid time) I had a dream where I had to come up with some invention to help my dads friends daughter with her muscle pain. I remember going to the drawing board back and forth trying to come up with something. I finally came up with an idea after what felt like several days in my dream. It was a blue fork like machine that was rollable and targeted those muscles, it had 4 prongs and looked pretty basic. Tell me why at my retail job during the summer while going to the home section, I see an item that looks exactly like what I dreamt off. Never in a day had I seen such an item prior to the dream and after but I came across it. Had to take a picture to make sure I was not going insane. Has anyone had such coincidences?
impressive ... doc brown flux capacitor moment