Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone had any near-death experiences?

Vamp1996

Vamp1996

Greycel
I'm thinking about roping soon, and I was just wondering if anyone knows what it's like to be on the other side. Is it peaceful? Is it horrifying? What's it like?

It just felt odd, when my legs were dangling off an 8 story parking lot I felt calm but anxious at the same time. I guess the only true way to know is if you actually experience it.

It just felt odd, when my legs were dangling off an 8 story parking lot I felt calm but anxious at the same time. I guess the only true way to know is if you actually experience it.
What stopped you from jumping? Genuinely just curious.

I tried to kill myself with nitrogen and a plastic bag on my head. I lost consciousness for about three minutes when I was found, two more and I would’ve been dead. It didn’t made me feel anything, just complete darkness and nothingness.

What stopped you from jumping? Genuinely just curious.
I felt I hadn't accomplished enough in life. I was only 14, every day after school I used to stand on the train tracks but I could never bring myself to going through with it. Or maybe I'm just a coward.

I tried to kill myself with nitrogen and a plastic bag on my head. I lost consciousness for about three minutes when I was found, two more and I‘d be dead. It didn’t make me feel anything, just complete darkness and nothingness.
You weren't anxious or have any sort of DMT dreams?

Closest i came to death was when i had covid

You weren't anxious or have any sort of DMT dreams?
I was very anxious a few moments before I blacked out. My mind started racing just because it knew that it is going towards it’s end. After 2 or 3 breaths inside the plastic bag, I just snapped out without realizing.

When the person who found me pulled off the bag and my consciousness came back, I went into the same state as before, heart racing and full of adrenaline.

I was very anxious a few moments before I blacked out. My mind started racing just because it knew that it is going towards it’s end. After 2 or 3 breaths inside the plastic bag, I just snapped out without realizing.

When the person who found me pulled off the bag and my consciousness came back, I went into the same state as before, heart racing and full of adrenaline.
Interesting, if you did have the bag on for 5 minutes, I wonder if all the DMT from your brain would have released. When that happens, you go on very intense trips before you die. It lasts about 6 minutes but I bet it feels like a lot longer in your head

I tried to kill myself with nitrogen and a plastic bag on my head. I lost consciousness for about three minutes when I was found, two more and I would’ve been dead. It didn’t made me feel anything, just complete darkness and nothingness.
Is it easy to get nitrogen?

At least twice a week when I mix wax, painkillers, and alcohol together in a clear effort to dull the pain of existing. Also survived numerous attacks/attempts to attack me as both a security guard and on my own time because I look like an easy target despite knowing a thing or two about holding my own. Oh yeah, when I had covid, and I can't even lie, was sincerely looking forward to being put out of my misery, only worrying about who was gonna take care of my pets when I died, and not much else (my chickenshit family would probably skip out on my hospitalization, wake and funeral because they'd be scared of catching covid). Was legit depressed when I pulled through and went even harder on the booze and pills, hence my twice a week ritual of basically staring death in the face and asking him to hit me with his best motherfucking shot, legit hoping one day he finally obliges me, and no longer feel the pain and hurt of having no one to love and be loved by in return...

At least twice a week when I mix wax, painkillers, and alcohol together in a clear effort to dull the pain of existing. Also survived numerous attacks/attempts to attack me as both a security guard and on my own time because I look like an easy target despite knowing a thing or two about holding my own. Oh yeah, when I had covid, and I can't even lie, was sincerely looking forward to being put out of my misery, only worrying about who was gonna take care of my pets when I died, and not much else (my chickenshit family would probably skip out on my hospitalization, wake and funeral because they'd be scared of catching covid). Was legit depressed when I pulled through and went even harder on the booze and pills, hence my twice a week ritual of basically staring death in the face and asking him to hit me with his best motherfucking shot, legit hoping one day he finally obliges me, and no longer feel the pain and hurt of having no one to love and be loved by in return...
What's it like when you take all those foods and pills? Is the near-death experience peaceful or not?

Interesting, if you did have the bag on for 5 minutes, I wonder if all the DMT from your brain would have released. When that happens, you go on very intense trips before you die. It lasts about 6 minutes but I bet it feels like a lot longer in your head
I think this doesn’t apply to dying from inert gas asphyxiation as the brain cells just slowly die each by each until the brain isn’t able to function anymore. Maybe that happens when you’re dying a natural death.
Definitely lost some IQ because of the attempt.

Is it easy to get nitrogen?
Depends on where you live I guess. In Europe you can get it quite easily on the internet, it has to be pure nitrogen though (least purity 99,999%).

I think this doesn’t apply to dying from inert gas asphyxiation as the brain cells just slowly die each by each until the brain isn’t able to function anymore. Maybe that happens when you’re dying a natural death.
Definitely lost some IQ because of the attempt.
Were the people that saved you devastated that you tried to take your life and happy that you're still alive?

Were the people that saved you devastated that you tried to take your life and happy that you're still alive?
No, I was told to do it outside/somewhere else next time.
They were shocked about the scene, not about the fact that my life almost ended. They said I was wriggling like a fish.

No, I was told to do it outside/somewhere else next time.
They were shocked about the scene, not about the fact that my life almost ended. They said I was wriggling like a fish.
That's awful! Why would they even save you if they don't care about you?

That's awful! Why would they even save you if they don't care about you?
Good question; I think it’s mainly because you can get in trouble with the law here for not saving a person’s life when it can be done without putting yourself at risk.

even if ppl with near death experiences commented and claimed they saw something, they probably didnt. near death experiences produce a reaction in the brain which is extremely similar to a ketamine trip. so either ketamine is the way to meet god while living or near death experiences are an unreliable source.

I felt I hadn't accomplished enough in life. I was only 14, every day after school I used to stand on the train tracks but I could never bring myself to going through with it. Or maybe I'm just a coward.
Nigga what
Only 14, what you can accomplish in this age

Good that you actually overcame this shit

Nigga what
Only 14, what you can accomplish in this age
i cant speak for him but i wish i roped at 14. Your still a kid so people will find it sad and care about you. you cant seem like a bad guy or a loser if you do it so young.

i cant speak for him but i wish i roped at 14. Your still a kid so people will find it sad and care about you. you cant seem like a bad guy or a loser if you do it so young.
Shit, man, for what? It was so bad at that age?

Shit, man, for what? It was so bad at that age?
yeah i got bullied for being ugly and weird hella often until i dropped out of school at 15. plan to do it soon i got the supplies i just hope im still young enough to be seen as a kid

yeah i got bullied for being ugly and weird hella often until i dropped out of school at 15. plan to do it soon i got the supplies i just hope im still young enough to be seen as a kid
Shit, man, thats fucked up

What's it like when you take all those foods and pills? Is the near-death experience peaceful or not?
It depends on tolerance and the ratio of everything. All three in the right doses can leave you comfortably numb, a brief but heavenly escape from reality. But it can actually be very unpleasant when you over do it, but not enough to get knocked on your butt and just pass out. Puking your guts out so hard you shit yourself or waking up the next day wth sore stomach muscles from puking too hard has happened to me a few times, though I suspect that it was because I drank harder alcohol. I've also experienced like a sensation of drowning or having the air squeezed out of my chest, which is pretty unpleasant (also possibly due to mixing pills with liquor or wine rather than light beer). Of course, assuming you simply fall asleep, waking up with a hangover is always a possibility if you drank too much, in which case, plenty of water, a filling meal, and a little 420 will help get you through. My "sweet spot" can be reached in the following sequence : a bit of 420, half a bar, two or three 24 OZers of light beer, (sip, don't chug) a little more 420, and the other half of the bar before going to sleep. One word of caution though, is that it could make you get super emotional, if you live with other people, be warned that if you are an emotional person, you could end up letting out a pretty audible wail. Liberating, and some what therapeutic, but could unwanted attention.

Nigga what
Only 14
I've been suicidal since I was 7-8 years old but I only seriously started considering it once I was 13-14
what you can accomplish in this age

Good that you actually overcame this shit
I thought "I was too young to die" or some bullshit. Now I realise I should've just taken the chance back then, I've only gotten more depressed since.