Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment has anyone ever send money to a girl?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I've never done anything like onlyfans but am really tempted to send about 10 dollars to this one girl online who I really like, because she's given out a lot of drawings I like to the community and I want to see more of her drawings.
Also because she posted nudes of herself for free too.
I think I want to marry her guys but maybe instead I send her 10 dollar so she knows she's loved.
Her donation page doesn't show anything for over a year which is kind sad because there's lots of verbal praise for her art.

She posts nudes for free? And you want to marry her? :feelshaha:

I've never done anything like onlyfans but am really tempted to send about 10 dollars to this one girl online who I really like, because she's given out a lot of drawings I like to the community and I want to see more of her drawings.
I think I want to marry her guys but maybe instead I send her 10 dollar so she knows she's loved.
Her donation page doesn't show anything for over a year which is kind sad because there's lots of verbal praise for her art.
Simps.is

No and I never would

Send us money nigga. Fuck her stupid art she’s worthless, she’ll treat you like shit if she ever met you, never forget that

6be

Mogged by @Wizard32. Even he has an oneitis :cryfeels::fuk:

No I'm not a simp nor a fag

CUCK STOP IT GET SOME HELP

She posts nudes for free? And you want to marry her? :feelshaha:
Her pro-loli personality (much less being a loli creator on top of that) is more important to me than her modesty or even virginity.
One thing I know is that average normy foids are low-IQ and disloyal
stuff like this which sets some apart makes me think they're higher-IQ and maybe higher-loyal seeing me as one of her loli-kin

Sending money to toilets is a fakecel trait
that makes no sense, more like a truecel trait if you thirst so hard that you worship them to that degree

even going by vagina alone it and her labia look quite attractive, but if using pussy as a euphemism for a woman, she has a mind which impresses me, not jsut as a foid but as a fellow lolicon who I view as a peer in memeing and art appreciation

Try not be a cuck challenge (99% of incels.is users fail) :feelshaha:
she actually makes comics making fun of SIMPs getting cucked by sloot-thots:

SIMPy and THOTette

all I need to do is get her to perceive me as the dominant bull-chad and not the cuckold amirite?

Send us money nigga. Fuck her stupid art she’s worthless, she’ll treat you like shit if she ever met you, never forget that
her art has worth to me, though so do many other artists so maybe I should be sending them moneys too not just the ones who are girls and post nudes

it's possible I'd get treated shitty sure (though at this point I almost think I deserve it, my life is a mess) but I think I'd still want to find out. If that's the truth then I think only experiencing it would drive the truth home at this point, because I'm in an incorrigible NAWALT-mode in regards to her

kinda getting ghosted this week but she'll have to ghost me a whole year before I give up on her

Mogged by @Wizard32. Even he has an oneitis :cryfeels::fuk:
how does having oneitis mog you? I would think getting in oneitis-mode is a drawback and unhealthy fixation in most cases as usually the foid is undeserving (though in this case I like her)
you mean like my coping mechanisms and self-delusion and bluepill remnants mog yours?

CUCK STOP IT GET SOME HELP
It's only cucked if I hold false perceptions. I'm pretty much trying to make peace with the idea that she's prob flirting with lots of guys, not a virgin, and even if somehow she wanted to be my lover she might want other lovers... at least I'd feel the bond of her being a fellow lolicon who accepts my interests than to have to LARP about someone I'm not to some normy foid who hates lolicons

Do it

Welcome to my ignore list

Post her nudes here my nigga.

>has anyone ever send money to a girl?​

Ban anyone who says yes. :feelsUgh:

No. I have no desire to fund holes.

all I need to do is get her to perceive me as the dominant bull-chad
Yes it's better to act like that but if you are incel in looks you will get no puss .:lul:Or you could behave like a neandherthal and abusemaxx her :feelsdevil:

>has anyone ever send money to a girl?
Ban anyone who says yes. :feelsUgh:
if any of us haven't directly sent money to a girl we've probably purchased something online from a guy who SIMPs for one and sends it on to her, so we can't keep it out of her hands without reshaping the entire culture

you could behave like a neandherthal and abusemaxx her :feelsdevil:
only if she wants that, she seems like she could enjoy light RP but not sure how far

Bruh fr I should’ve had this ponyfag on my ignore list a long time ago
as in some time within the 3 months you've been here? you haven't even been here long ago

even normies do this. beyond betabuxx, women just require vast amounts of money to retain their attention for even a second unless you're chad, and even then plenty of chads shell out a stupid amount of $

No I don't even have money for myself yet :feelsbadman:

Don't simp to a foid.

Never took you for a simp OP. I figured an oldcel would know better. It's only 10 dollars and I guess you're helping an artist so it isn't the worst thing. I've given more money to homeless foids than that throughout life for no benefit

Never took you for a simp OP. I figured an oldcel would know better

It's only SIMPing if the pussy you idolize is MEDIOCRE

. It's only 10 dollars and I guess you're helping an artist so it isn't the worst thing. I've given more money to homeless foids than that throughout life for no benefit
yeah fuck them they don't even create anything, this one is creating stuff I'm sure will build to the database of etchings we will share for decades unless the muslims nuke our internet

tbh i should be making paper copies and burying them in time capsules for the next century but I'm too high-inhib

Shes not like other girls bro I swear!! She makes mediocre drawings!!!! She's different she likes anime and lolis and hates cucks just like me!!!!! She even gives out her nudes for free shes not like the other whores!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's all a fucking act you retarded faggot, neck yourself. You're the reason these stupid fucking whores are invading male-dominated communities because they get attention from desperate faggots like you who actually believe that she is "one of the good ones" These are the kind of fucking whores I hate the most because they don't let men enjoy anything in peace. They have to fucking insert themselves and dillute the community with shit until there is fucking nothing else but whores, just look at what happened to r9k. At least other whores know how to stay in their place, the teehe im so different!! whores will always be the fucking worst for me and I would spend the rest of my life mutilating them if I could. Cucks like you are the reason there's no true space for low value men anymore.

twitter.com/casytay
A post-wall hag too, neck yourself and stream it OP.

I've sent to my mom when she needed some mawney

how does having oneitis mog you? I would think getting in oneitis-mode is a drawback and unhealthy fixation in most cases as usually the foid is undeserving (though in this case I like her)
you mean like my coping mechanisms and self-delusion and bluepill remnants mog yours?
I don’t know. I am just so lonely and depressed that I have a feeling that even fantasizing about an oneitis mogs me. I am feeling numb only.

I wonder what will happen first, me sending money to an artist, or buying an onahole. Both are things I've toyed with for at least a decade, I never follow through on wasting money except buying video games I don't play and too much whey

No ffs

Only way I’ll send is if I get very very Mind blowing sex

Never have and never will

Nope never ever will I reduce myself to that level.

guys I'm in trouble she posted face and she's super cute, I'm actually considering learning basic Spanish because she knows it, just to feel closer to her

make her film her face, pan to pussy, then write your name on her skin with a sharpy right above her pussy

know you can still fake this but it would be pretty difficult
if it were a non-female artist paying a female model to do this in real-time, you'd have to appreciate the effort behind it

$10 is chump change but you are still being a simp and contributing to simp pathways in your brain
and contributing to soyciety by supporting retarded femoids
Retardation comes in degrees, the conversations I've had and memes I've witnessed show she's not low-IQ, it's not a SIMP pathway if you're distinguishing women by traits instead of clutching onto the nearest stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back