Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone ever seen a Chad go MGTOW?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Exactly.

MCTOW.

Men coping their own way.
It doesn't really matter it's not like MGTOW affects us anyway...

No.
MGTOW = Sub8 men sent their own way by female hypergamy

Old chads who have been divorceraped. Remember some chads get fucked by the agepill. Much less common though.

Not Chad, but he's close.

maxresdefault.jpg

LFA is a Chad and MGTOW. YogiOabs also looks good and is MGTOW. Not all MGTOWs are incels in denial.

Many Chads are basically true MGTOW even if they don't know, since they only pump and dump and don't give a damn about women in general.

Old chads who have been divorceraped. Remember some chads get fucked by the agepill. Much less common though.
This basically. Being divorce raped unveils femoid nature to them.

I vaguely remember some blonde chadlite that used to post mgtow content a few years ago but that's about it. I can't remember his name and his channel might not even be around anymore. I can't be bothered to look for it tbh.

Does anyone even know what sandman looks like?

Many Chads are basically true MGTOW even if they don't know, since they only pump and dump and don't give a damn about women in general.

Mgtows don't engage in casual sex because of the "risks"...

Pfff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding, all mgtows are incels in denial, no women want to fuck them so they cope. They are right about female nature but they are completely delusional about their "decision" to never get laid.

LFA even stated in this video he’s a 6-7 and can’t compete against the 9-10 gigachads

Mgtows don't engage in casual sex because of the "risks"...

Pfff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding, all mgtows are incels in denial, no women want to fuck them so they cope. They are right about female nature but they are completely delusional about their "decision" to never get laid.
I used to lurk their forum once and some were bragging about sex, I think the monk mode guys are not the majority.

I used to lurk their forum once and some were bragging about sex, I think the monk mode guys are not the majority.

I guarantee the "monk mode" ones are at least 90%.

My almost-chad friend brought up MGTOW stuff, I think they're especially sucseptible. He's looksmaxxed to hell, perfect as a Slayer except for his long midface and slightly recessed chin. He's the kind of guy who can make friends with any Slayer, get into any club, yet notice there's still a big disparity between his success and that of truly top tier men, who'd he'd see more often than any average guy.

I guarantee the "monk mode" ones are at least 90%.
I think most of them do not get much action, the ones coping with the monk mode and saying it's their choice are not so many. Some others do get sex.

If so, it'd only be a minority. Chad's know they are having ya too much fun the way they are living, no point in them surrendering that.