Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone ever made an ER Videogame? (For research purposes)

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
A video game that’s basically a recreation of his life and lets you play first person through everything he experienced. Like a story mode game where you have objectives and shit like that.

I’ve heard of people who made games about columbine or something or even Virginia tech. So I thought maybe someone made one about ER eventually.

I just GoreBoxmaxx.

Postal is pretty close :feelsautistic:

It'd be a pretty boring game for like 99% of it.

It'd be a pretty boring game for like 99% of it.
Nah there’s bullying, soumaya antics, going to some party and getting beaten up, rices stealing his belongings, crying while drinking, cruising around and listening to music, him getting mogged by his “friends”

Nah there’s bullying, soumaya antics, going to some party and getting beaten up, rices stealing his belongings, crying while drinking, cruising around and listening to music, him getting mogged by his “friends”
There’s also playing lottery

If one was made, it would be a good story game

No, but his breakout novel, My Twisted World, withstands the test of time as a riveting and important piece of literature.