Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever been to a concert like the Governor's Ball?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
For those who don't know what Governor's Ball is, it is just a multi-day music festival in NYC. I keep seeing clips from the Governor's Ball popping up all over the internet and interspersed with all the music are random acts of degeneracy. Has anyone ever gone to a concert? I wonder if it is as bad as I imagine. I have never been to see a musician live because I feel like concerts are the most normie infested places after parties, clubs and bars. I would just be jumping by myself and probably become a meme

I’ve gone with family to a show and had my hands over my ears the entire time like an autist. Otherwise I would never go to social events like that even if it was an artist I enjoyed.

I've never been to the Governor's Ball, but I've been to outdoor concerts and festivals and stuff. But I never see any degeneracy. Is the Governor's Ball more conducive to degeneracy than others, or am I just blind to it?

Not in NYC, but concerts can be chill if there’s no mosh pits everywhere . I never went to a festival. “Party pills “ ain’t worth the hype, people force it.

No, the only concert i've ever been to, was one by paul mccartney. But it was more like being in an theatre, since we had to sit in our seats, for the whole show.

I've never been to the Governor's Ball, but I've been to outdoor concerts and festivals and stuff. But I never see any degeneracy. Is the Governor's Ball more conducive to degeneracy than others, or am I just blind to it?
I'm not sure if it is worse than others but I was just trying to gauge how bad festivals would be from an incel perspective.

i’ve been to multiple concerts and festivals completely alone every time

I’ve heard lots of normies in school talking about the “gov ball” as they say it.

No, it's too depressing for trucels, dont go its full of medium intelligence

My parents took me with them to a jazz concert when I was very young and I went to a classical music concert in my early teens

I never been to a concert before

JFL @ going to a concert as an incel, way too loud and degenerates everywhere, paddock knew how to handle them though :feelzez:

For those who don't know what Governor's Ball is, it is just a multi-day music festival in NYC. I keep seeing clips from the Governor's Ball popping up all over the internet and interspersed with all the music are random acts of degeneracy. Has anyone ever gone to a concert? I wonder if it is as bad as I imagine. I have never been to see a musician live because I feel like concerts are the most normie infested places after parties, clubs and bars. I would just be jumping by myself and probably become a meme
is it free?

anyway, here is advice from a virgin on how to get booty contact at a ball without getting caught. So, what I do is that I swing my hips a bit more than usual, make it look genuine. It's not very weird to imitate girls if you own it. And while you may not necessarily get a booty grind dance from a girl you can at least swing your hips/booty so that they bump into a girl's, especially if there's no "direction" to the music; i.e., everyone's just dancing.

My parents took me with them to a jazz concert when I was very young and I went to a classical music concert in my early teens

Events like this in some place like Radio City Music Hall are probably the only things I can stomach.

i’ve been to multiple concerts and festivals completely alone every time
I have been to sporting events by myself and it has been awkward compared to when I go with my brother, his friend, and my cousin

Last edited:
I've been to several concerts by myself. I'm naturally introverted and like spending time alone, so the idea of going alone doesn't bother me.

I’ve gone with family to a show and had my hands over my ears the entire time like an autist. Otherwise I would never go to social events like that even if it was an artist I enjoyed.
What I do is wear earplugs

What I do is wear earplugs
Yes well I wear condom when I do your mom oh wait no I do not because I have sex with her bare and cum inside her fat hairy green pussy and create you :redpill:

Events like this in some place like Radio City Music Hall are probably the only things I can stomach.

I have been to sporting events by myself and it has been awkward compared to when I go with my brother, his friend, and my cousin
its not fun but i really wanted to see the concerts and my only 2 friends were neet so they couldn't go

Yes, they were very small events