Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Has anyone ever been reported by a foid in school or the workplace?

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
When I was younger this foid I liked (who turned out to be a massive slag) reported me to our school for making her uncomfortable, even though she was eager to talk to me before chad started to toy with her. She then apologised later, and tried to guilt trip me into orbiting her again, by saying things like, “you hate me, don’t you”.

Damn that’s brutal. You can’t trust any woman

Last edited:
i had a group project with a foid and her beta. I was bogged down with six classes while she had less classes than me. She did the project really fast in the beginning because she was taking easier courses. I could do the whole project myself, but I only did like 20 percent because of my overloaded schedule. I thought she would share credit but she didn't. She baited me. If I had known no credit would be shared for the project, i would have bailed early.

At a gym.

I had a friendly Convo with a lady.

Next day said hello, and she reported me.

Hopefully she has azzz cancer