Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion has anyone ever been homeless and had to live on the streets or alleyways?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

it seems like a rough way to live. Prob hard to get a job, no wonder some resort to crime to make ends meet.

Fortunately no, but i’ve met and interacted with many people who are and have been homeless. I don’t wish it on anyone ( simps, chads, and foids not included).

The closest I ever got to homeless was when I was 13. My mother was sharing an apartment with my uncle and his family and he kicked us out over some bullshit argument. We had to satay by out aunt for two weeks, but she was actually unsure where we were going to stay after that. We ended up moving back in with our uncle cause he felt guilty I guess.

Yes. Mother and I lost our apartment due to financial problems. I spent some time in a youth commune.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back