Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone ever been committed before?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I have involuntarily on three occasions and voluntarily on one occasion. It was a horrible experience. The places treated me like shit. I don’t see how that’s supposed to help when it only made me much worse.

What did they commit you for? Who made that decision for you? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm curious.

I don't know what that means tbh low IQ

No, you have to threaten suicide or have a severe breakdown to get sent to one usually

I would like to voluntary go into one for a brief time of a few months, but the UK doesn't do that anymore barring a few occasions

Involuntary committed is literally an euphemisn for kidnapping it´s just a nicer way to say it just like when the government use words like arrest which means kidnapping or seize/confiscated which means stealing/theft.

You got kidnapped against your own will no matter what anyone says that is tyrranical if anyone but the government did it they would spend years or life in prison but they have a free pass because they are the powerful oppressors of society.