Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone escaped inceldom?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Title. Do we know of anyone who posted on here or /r/incels who ended up getting laid? I'm not talking about normos who make a post saying "hey guys, former incel here. I used to be like you until the age of 17 when I started showering and respecting women blah blah blah."

I'm talking about a fairly reputable poster who ended up escaping. Does anyone know of such a person? If not then I'm gonna be really discouraged.

does rope count

Iamhopeless256, but he is good looking.

There was also the guy who got laid by a woman who was going to meet with me but rejected me.

A bit later, a guy who made a post about 'scaring a woman in the park' that got our sub brigaded also got laid when his brother hooked him up.

I would honestly only count the last guy since that was a regular member and he was alot older than the other two.

Zielony4 said:

There was also the guy who got laid by a woman who was going to meet with me but rejected me.

A bit later, a guy who made a post about 'scaring a woman in the park' that got our sub brigaded also got laid when his brother hooked him up.

I would honestly only count the last guy since that was a regular member and he was alot older than the other two.

What were their ratings respectively?

Framecel222 said:
Title. Do we know of anyone who posted on here or /r/incels who ended up getting laid? I'm not talking about normos who make a post saying "hey guys, former incel here. I used to be like you until the age of 17 when I started showering and respecting women blah blah blah."

I'm talking about a fairly reputable poster who ended up escaping. Does anyone know of such a person? If not then I'm gonna be really discouraged.

@zyros orb and tsh from the top of my head.

jagged0 said:
@Zyros orb and tsh from the top of my head.

So only good-looking guys.

God fucking damnit.

Framecel222 said:
So only good-looking guys.

God fucking damnit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)

Framecel222 said:

I’m sure quite a lot of us had I did once but she was getting fucked by Chads shortly before we were to meet up absolutely shambolic

jagged0 said:
they used to be incel but looksmaxed.

Orb and TSH are Chads, how could they have been incel?

Anglo-Saxon said:
Just lift brah

I will as soon as I'm down showering, getting a haircut, and respecting women.

Uglygod said:
I’m sure quite a lot of us had I did once but she was getting fucked by Chads shortly before we were to meet up absolutely shambolic

Fakecel.

Almost, until I saw you.

Framecel222 said:

Fakecel.

I’m the strongest incel of all time I just get used by females because I have some money

Framecel222 said:

Fakecel.

you should've saw their before pics you mogged them.

Zielony4 said:

I think the last guy was a fraud. He even went to inceltears to diss our sub