Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has Anyone Else Seen the New Amazon Commercial Glorifying Adultery?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
In the commercial, this guy appears to this woman, and the woman says "I have a man". Then the guy takes his shirt off and the woman seems ready to be seduced. The guy says "I've always been your what-if guy" as the woman stares passionately. In the background, a bunch of women giggle as if infidelity is funny.

Things like this truly anger me.

Don't males naturally desire multiple females.

St.Tropez said:
Don't males naturally desire multiple females.

Males are nautrally able to fuck many women but women will get pregnant so they have to limit themselves to one man.

Anon said:
Males are nautrally able to fuck many women but women will get pregnant so they have to limit themselves to one man.

They can reasonable have 10-20 children for life. 
Chads are also notorious cheaters.

St.Tropez said:
They can reasonable have 10-20 children for life. 
Chads are also notorious cheaters.

With each child the SMV drops and they can't quite fuck when preggo.

ItheIthe said:
In the commercial, this guy appears to this woman, and the woman says "I have a man". Then the guy takes his shirt off and the woman seems ready to be seduced. The guy says "I've always been your what-if guy" as the woman stares passionately. In the background, a bunch of women giggle as if infidelity is funny.

Things like this truly anger me.

wjs33dni.jpg

Leviticus 20:10

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Just another example of how degenerate western culture is becoming.

Literally propaganda from the ruling class. Adultery destroys unity and trust, exactly what the NWO want for us.

teeee-heeee hee heehee hee hee dont be scared of female sexuality ;;)