Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Has anyone else scared random bitches at night? Fond memory for me

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
Back in 2022 when I was at uni I was walking across the campus. It was cold as shit so I had my hood up, and I started running purely to save time. Ran around a corner and made some dumb bitch flinch even though I never even looked at her. I laugh to myself about it sometimes; bitch you think some random manlet on the street's gonna grape you? Grape happens at the frat parties you hit up every Friday. Fuck outta here

I scare women all the time by "sneaking up on them". I really need to make my footsteps obnoxiously loud to compensate for my stealth ugliness.

Sometimes I fantasise when the streets are cold and lonely :feelskek:

I scare women all the time by "sneaking up on them". I really need to make my footsteps obnoxiously loud to compensate for my stealth ugliness.
Shit I just remembered I used to do this too (been a while since I even encountered others outside). I would scrape my feet on the ground on purpose or just force myself to slow down and stay further behind them if I was feeling particularly cucked.

Sometimes I fantasise when the streets are cold and lonely :feelskek:
:feelsokman:
Reminds me, do you think Breaking Into Heaven is about grape? I interpret it that way with the robbery imagery being for plausible deniability.

:feelsokman:
Reminds me, do you think Breaking Into Heaven is about grape? I interpret it that way with the robbery imagery being for plausible deniability.
Never thought about it but the Roses seemed to me to be pro feminist with songs like Love Spreads 'messiah is my sister's etc

Women cross the street to avoid me or turn around and walk the other way
when they see me, They scare themselves, I dont have to do anything tbh.

Women cross the street to avoid me or turn around and walk the other way
when they see me, They scare themselves, I dont have to do anything tbh.
Are you fatbastardmaxxed?

LOL WTF I’m not trying to get arrested for scaring foids

Intimidationmogs me

Your a retard if you think women avoiding me means chad
you're a double retard because all I'm implying is scaring women is chad as fuck