Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone else noticed with LOLcows the trolls are usually more pathetic then the cow?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like with Chris Chan, he got trolled by a guy named Liquid Chris and a landwhale named Kacey and that girl would make fun of his weight despite being even fatter then him. Liquid and Kacey would then get married and then divorce. Also a LOLcow is a internet personality that gets trolled and acts out alot.

i was going through lolcow section on kiwifarms a few weeks back, talk about obsession these niggas are absolutely pathetic

Wings of redemption comes to mind.

i was going through lolcow section on kiwifarms a few weeks back, talk about obsession these niggas are absolutely pathetic
It's honestly kinda ridiculous that there are still people in their Chris-Chan subforum still talking about him or his history after almost 13 years.

i never get it tbh, its some pointless

there's probably autism involved unironically. autistic people tend to view things in extremities, where everything is either very interesting or not interesting at all. so when it comes to like chris chan for example they don't just say "lol that's pretty funny" they obsess over him and the lore

It's honestly kinda ridiculous that there are still people in their Chris-Chan subforum still talking about him or his history after almost 13 years.
Well considering that he’s the biggest one and he’s done a ton of insane stuff I can understand trying to keep track of him but he hasn’t done anything for awhile.

Liquid actually married that whale? Ngl i found liquid to be pretty funny because he never went too far unlike other trolls, the fact he married that annoying bitch is yet another example of rampant hypergamy

lolcows are motherfuckers

Don’t even know what or who that is

the trolls are more pathetic than sigma

Darksydephil has the most cringe autism vortex you will ever see. Once you get exposed to it, there is no way out. Hearing about his bankruptcy problems is pretty crazy. He dug his grave a long time ago but these people who dislike him are still making him relevant and giving him unwarranted attention.

Darksydephil has the most cringe autism vortex you will ever see. Once you get exposed to it, there is no way out. Hearing about his bankruptcy problems is pretty crazy. He dug his grave a long time ago but these people who dislike him are still making him relevant and giving him unwarranted attention.
Maybe I need to look more into him but outside of his money troubles and him jerking off on stream, he seems pretty tame compared to others.

Maybe I need to look more into him but outside of his money troubles and him jerking off on stream, he seems pretty tame compared to others.
I wouldn't advise it. DSP is a grade A cunt but his "haters" are keeping him relevant, detailing small things about his everyday life. If people just ignored that fucker, he would fade into obscurity. His content is dull and even the drama is dull. He won't get banned from Twitch because Twitch are cucks.

Sometimes.
Some of the clips they use from him are pretty funny tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back