Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel has anyone else noticed that foids talk like literal NPCs?

Lukashenko

Lukashenko

Banned
-
they talk like they're in a sitcom like they learned how to speak by watching "The Office"

anyone else noticed this? fuaaaark even if i got a gf i wouldnt be able to stand her talking. why the fuck do they speak like robots

They lack ability to think for themselves. That is always why they are mediocre at best in most fields. Even in fields that are "for women" (makeup, cooking, etc) men do all of that shit better. They truly are just inferior beings who are only designed to give birth

They lack ability to think for themselves. That is always why they are mediocre at best in most fields. Even in fields that are "for women" (makeup, cooking, etc) men do all of that shit better. They truly are just inferior beings who are only designed to give birth
Most Michelin Star Chefs are Males. Foids had one thing to do and they can't even do it properly.

My theory is that, unlike men, foids lack a mind (they only have a brain), which is the source of our emotions, thoughts, and perceptions. This means foids cant form advanced emotions, and like @Redpill Robert mentioned, thats why they're abilities are much more inferior than men.

women lack logic. They only see short term, not long term.

they talk like they're in a sitcom like they learned how to speak by watching "The Office"
my niece loves that normie ass show and i hate it

They sure are full of themselves though huh, I don't know where they fit all that fucking ego. Like a god damn clown car.

Foids could talk like autistic faggots and males would not care, as long as they can get pussy. Male thirst knows no bounds.

I almost reposted this with no comment, and then realized the irony of me quoting a post saying they dont think for themselves and then not adding any commentary

They sure are full of themselves though huh, I don't know where they fit all that fucking ego. Like a god damn clown car.
Well even the fat dumb and ugly ones get thousands of likes and notifications so it's not surprising

Who are the best makeup designers or even make makeup? Yup. Guys. Majority of them gay but it's still guys.

Who makes fashion or even female clothing for the most part? Once again it's guys. Again many are gay but it's still dudes and not foids.

Most of the top chefs out there are never foids. Ever. I can't think of one. The only one I can think that someone might mention is that stupid Rachel Ray bitch which, I'm sorry but what has she really done?

Except for making children, can someone please tell me one thing females do better than males?
I would've said playing the victim, but once again gay guys sure know how to do that quite better than they do. Like, come on, man.

I have noticed that all humans talk like NPCs. You all strive for individuality but end up being an exact copy of those you look up to or dislike.

And the moment one of you acts different from the pack they are discriminated.

Silly humans

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Men are superior to foids in every aspect and form imaginable