Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else noticed how cucked right wingers have become?

InkCell

InkCell

Commited suicide by janny
-
These absolute faggots worship their aryan kweenz and some have even embraced feminism. They also seem to hate any movement advocating for the interests of men.
The overton window shifts everyday and they don't seem to be doing anything about it.

They were always the biggest female worshippers, they think every foid is an saint and if they are whores its the males fault.

Conservocucks have always been like that.

funny game the only way to win is to not play
let the system destroy itself

liberals and conservatives are equally as cucked. Anarchists and anti government activists are the most based

Right wingers: Muh precious white women get violated by foreigners, muh precious white women :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
These absolute faggots worship their aryan kweenz and some have even embraced feminism. They also seem to hate any movement advocating for the interests of men.
The overton window shifts everyday and they don't seem to be doing anything about it.
I unironically hate cuckservatives even more than liberals. So fucking mindnumbingly stupid. Liberals at least stand for something.

Considering their tribe normalized giving women rights, it's no surprise they worship the ground women stand on :feelskek:

Right wingers: Muh precious white women get violated by foreigners, muh precious white women :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Nothing wrong with loving your race, the real cucks are those who are ok with it

Well they aren’t incels they don’t hate women they hate n1ggers and coal burners

Nothing wrong with loving your race, the real cucks are those who are ok with it
The real cucks are those who defend their race even thought their race couldn’t care less about them

The real cucks are those who defend their race even thought their race couldn’t care less about them
Still more cucked if your ok with your women getting fucked by foreigners

liberals and conservatives are equally as cucked. Anarchists and anti government activists are the most based
100% this.

The only difference between liberals and conservatives, is minor differences in the details of exactly what rules they want to enforce on everybody, rules about what to do, how to live and what to think.

The jewvid-1984 plandemic has made it very clear just how little difference there is between a generic liberal and a generic conservative.

Last edited:
This:

I remember a decade or so ago seeing a post comparing men to cavemen and just blatant naked misandry there, the type Feminists only "ironically" do. White nationalism is a temple to the White toilet, Asian supremacy is a temple to the Asian toilet, Black supremacy is a temple to the Black toilet.

I am loyal only to one race, us, the Incel master race. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220609 224342

Seriously, just look at how cucked these men are. Look at all these titles, these toilets are all enjoying their female privilege and enjoying the fact that their "White saviours" can protect them from scary Niggers and yucky Mexican'ts. In reality they don't want White supremacy, they want White knights.

View attachment 623640

Seriously, just look at how cucked these men are. Look at all these titles, these toilets are all enjoying their female privilege and enjoying the fact that their "White saviours" can protect them from scary Niggers and yucky Mexican'ts. In reality they don't want White supremacy, they want White knights.
Screenshot 20220609 224602

Example post, they're not afraid of Tyrone's who'd they'd fuck. Nope, they're afraid of Niggercels. Though disgust trumps lust in toilets so they might as well be afraid of Tyrone's. Toilets literally NEVER get physically assaulted, all men should carry knives with them for safety, toilets are always surrounded by free bodyguards. Most of White nationalism is just appeasing these toilets who are afraid of non-Whites. All ethnic nationalists and White nationalists and even race nationalists are cucked for their toilets.

Toilets maintain racial hierarchies and men respond to a toilet's feelings of distress. Would men fight for a state where they aren't surrounded by people different than them for themselves? Nope, they do it because they see their mothers, sisters, and daughters crying to them. :cryfeels: "Please, please make these scary Niggers, ugly Mexicans, and sneaky Jews go away, I don't want my nips stared at by a Nip, please I want to only be surrounded by White Chad's".

They say "Yes, søng" and give these toilets what they want. A Voice for Men recently had an article about how most White Nationalist movements are usually in service of the White damsel.

Still more cucked if your ok with your women getting fucked by foreigners
They are not my women, they are some women who don’t give a shit about me, so why should i care so much about them and their sex life? We have nothing in common just because we have the same nationality or race, we couldn’t be more different as persons

View attachment 623641

Example post, they're not afraid of Tyrone's who'd they'd fuck. Nope, they're afraid of Niggercels. Though disgust trumps lust in toilets so they might as well be afraid of Tyrone's. Toilets literally NEVER get physically assaulted, all men should carry knives with them for safety, toilets are always surrounded by free bodyguards. Most of White nationalism is just appeasing these toilets who are afraid of non-Whites. All ethnic nationalists and White nationalists and even race nationalists are cucked for their toilets.

Toilets maintain racial hierarchies and men respond to a toilet's feelings of distress. Would men fight for a state where they aren't surrounded by people different than them for themselves? Nope, they do it because they see their mothers, sisters, and daughters crying to them. :cryfeels: "Please, please make these scary Niggers, ugly Mexicans, and sneaky Jews go away, I don't want my nips stared at by a Nip, please I want to only be surrounded by White Chad's".

They say "Yes, søng" and give these toilets what they want. A Voice for Men recently had an article about how most White Nationalist movements are usually in service of the White damsel.
Lol they consider men of other races as lesser but stormtards can't see that this could be applied to them as well. Fucking idiots.