Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Has anyone else encountered the camera lens pill?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Obviously Chad looks good in every camera lens but I found this image and it was very intriguing. I don’t think it will help me though due to my currycel skin.

rfqt8DE.jpg

I look infinitely worse on camera, I was relieved when I found out that the mirror is what you actually look like.

Obviously Chad looks good in every camera lens but I found this image and it was very intriguing. I don’t think it will help me though due to my currycel skin.

rfqt8DE.jpg
Its not your skin as much as it is your ethnicity

Normies look pretty much the same in pictures and irl

picture taking is for normalscum

No camera lens for your race

I look infinitely worse on camera, I was relieved when I found out that the mirror is what you actually look like.
Same here. It makes sense though because the mirror (assuming it's flat and not at an oblique angle) just takes what your eyes see and reverses it, while a camera introduces lens distortion, focal length, different colors to real life and lacks blind spots like our eyes.

Normies look pretty much the same in pictures and irl
Usually because they take less selfies, and always have someone who will take the photo for them a few feet away. The camera pill is more brutal with selfies, because the lens isn't far enough to make the distortion unnoticeable.

Usually because they take less selfies, and always have someone who will take the photo for them a few feet away. The camera pill is more brutal with selfies, because the lens isn't far enough to make the distortion unnoticeable.
Not really. Even in selfies they all still look normal. The difference between selfie and irl is nowhere near as pronounced as op is making it out to be

Not really. Even in selfies they all still look normal. The difference between selfie and irl is nowhere near as pronounced as op is making it out to be
If you put "man selfies" in a search it will show 99% of them taking it in a mirror, to get more distance.