Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone else decided they may as well bulk?

• Thread starter BodyFat10orRope
  • Start date
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
I feel like regardless of what I do I can't get laid so I may as well bulk, even dirty bulk to get strong as shit. I've been getting stronger in the gym fast, catching up to some of the guys in there doing their bro-splits for years. It's nice eating 4000 + calories a day and getting stronger. A good cope. I barely even get fatter eating this much.

May as well get jacked and enjoy all the food.

I still keep getting stronger without bodyfat increase, but i once i stop (if i ever will) i might consider that as well.

bulking without a lot of steroids = 0 muscle gained

you'll think you got "bigger" but when you diet down, you'll have less muscle than when you started

even with steroids it's fucking stupid as those guys often end up worse off than they started

Hated how I felt when I bulked.. Out of breath easily, sweaty, dick looks smaller, clothes don't fit and generally feel gross.

I bulk so I am not a pushover in a physical fight.

The level of respect people give you is directly proportional to how they perceive your ability to kick ass.

bulking without a lot of steroids = 0 muscle gained

Nah my body has already improved after 7 weeks. Once you become an intermediate lifter your body is already good.

even with steroids it's fucking stupid as those guys often end up worse off than they started

This is why you have to take growth hormones in addition to that.

Of course, you don't get fatter eating like a maniac, right.

Beef, pork, rice, pasta, wok-mix vegetables, sometimes donuts and ice cream.
I like to eat but I get pretty full from only 2000 calories a day, and I cut out all the junk food.

Eating 1000 calories a day is fucking bulk to me. How can you eat so fucking much, everything i eat tastes like garbage.

low fat body but especially face is life

I feel like regardless of what I do I can't get laid so I may as well bulk, even dirty bulk to get strong as shit. I've been getting stronger in the gym fast, catching up to some of the guys in there doing their bro-splits for years. It's nice eating 4000 + calories a day and getting stronger. A good cope. I barely even get fatter eating this much.

Any good tips for bulking hard?Any secret to eat more food,specially in the morning which im never hungry

I lift weights 6 times a week and just started the couch to 5k program, so I need a decent number of calories just to maintain, let alone bulk. 4000+ calories a day is pure bloatmaxxing for anyone who's not an elite level athlete though.

Any good tips for bulking hard?Any secret to eat more food,specially in the morning which im never hungry
Dextrose (table sugar), refined fats (oils), dehydrated foods, and low-fiber foods are all easy to eat in large amounts. Even protein can come in powders that you can mix with water to get drinks that you can guzzle down.

Low fat dairy, especially skyr if you can find it, greek yogurt is inferior but the low fat options are OK.
It's easy to gulp and has lots of protein

Eat what I want without gaining fat crew.

size=fat rolls, so if you're face is ugly there is no point in being under 20 percent body fat.

Here's a before and after of a guy. The after is way more healthier and stronger, and the before is weak and obese with health issues. Non of that shit matters because size=fat in arms and chest so all guys and girls would give the guy before his transformation more respect and would be intimidated more by the before picture.
fc8cd086c08fb781b1dcc0d73e76ab78.png

gymceling is cope. My face wouldnt fit with a bulk body, I just want good enough muscles

I'm considering getting on a myostatin inhibitor. Inhibiting this gene allows your muscles to proliferate and get insanely massive.
The only steroid cycle I'm relying on is the natural stuff from my nuts. Myostatin inhibition alone can get you fucking massive if you train at the same time.
size=fat rolls, so if you're face is ugly there is no point in being under 20 percent body fat.

Here's a before and after of a guy. The after is way more healthier and stronger, and the before is weak and obese with health issues. Non of that shit matters because size=fat in arms and chest so all guys and girls would give the guy before his transformation more respect and would be intimidated more by the before picture.
fc8cd086c08fb781b1dcc0d73e76ab78.png
True. I'm physically smaller and weigh less than "bulkier" guys, but people are often "surprised by my strength".

I'm starting to question whether I'm even bulking while eating 4000 calories a day. I don't get fatter. I just maintain. For several days I have felt hungry when I tried to end the day with 3600 calories so I ate even more.

I lift weights 6 times a week and just started the couch to 5k program, so I need a decent number of calories just to maintain, let alone bulk. 4000+ calories a day is pure bloatmaxxing for anyone who's not an elite level athlete though.

I lift twice a week full body, have a physically intensive job and do jogging a few times a week. I'm going to cut down the jogging to once a week just to maintain my progress because the jogging hinders my recovery for legs. I did the couch to 5k in 5 - 6 weeks (just finished it last week). The day I was supposed to run 28 minutes I ran 50 instead. Your ability seems to multiply once you get into the 20s. I jog 30 minutes once a week now to maintain my progress. Will see if that allows me to recover my legs.

I'm starting to question whether I'm even bulking while eating 4000 calories a day. I don't get fatter. I just maintain. For several days I have felt hungry when I tried to end the day with 3600 calories so I ate even more.

I lift twice a week full body, have a physically intensive job and do jogging a few times a week. I'm going to cut down the jogging to once a week just to maintain my progress because the jogging hinders my recovery for legs. I did the couch to 5k in 5 - 6 weeks (just finished it last week). The day I was supposed to run 28 minutes I ran 50 instead. Your ability seems to multiply once you get into the 20s. I jog 30 minutes once a week now to maintain my progress. Will see if that allows me to recover my legs.
Physically intensive job and jogging are probably burning a ton of calories compared to 2x/week full body. Aren't you 6ft+ too? How the hell are you on this forum?

Fuck it . no.

Physically intensive job and jogging are probably burning a ton of calories compared to 2x/week full body. Aren't you 6ft+ too? How the hell are you on this forum?

Even with 5 days off from work I'm hungry if I eat under 4000 calories.

Girls I have asked out have always said no and shown no interest. I'm 22. In the most hypergamous place in the world. Northern Europe. Competing with the highest chad population and the women my age here are on average 6/10 since they're not fat. Since all of the women here are fuckable, they all live on easy chad-access mode. It's also reserved here so you need social circles to have a chance at betabux.

Even with 5 days off from work I'm hungry if I eat under 4000 calories.

Girls I have asked out have always said no and shown no interest. I'm 22. In the most hypergamous place in the world. Northern Europe. Competing with the highest chad population and the women my age here are on average 6/10 since they're not fat. Since all of the women here are fuckable, they all live on easy chad-access mode. It's also reserved here so you need social circles to have a chance at betabux.
Either you have a seriously unfortunate face or you literally just need to take a shower and work on your personality.

Same, I'm only 67.5 inches tall so why worry myself about height, to make up for being short, at least partially, one has to become stronger

I'm already bulked. I like this tbh.

i want to gain some weight but its hard